• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Will Altina be the most broken hero to date?

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#41
DoubleDragon posted...
Lil_Puddin posted...
Reds will never be OP unless they come with Sigurd's level of defensive abilities and respectable offenses.

We can ironically thank Reinhardt for that.
I have yet to see a Reinhardt with Hardy Bearing, so I think she's got him covered.

And it's absolutely true that Rein has cast a dark shadow over red tanks, but that just means reds have to absolutely destroy on player phase or be DC/CC-vantage nukes to stand out. As crowded as the red pool is, there are quite a few that manage to do so.

reinhardt is quite literally the easiest character to counter. Everytime I see him in AR defense, I'm guaranteed to win without any deaths.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
1 week ago#42
Hayas***akara posted...
reinhardt is quite literally the easiest character to counter. Everytime I see him in AR defense, I'm guaranteed to win without any deaths.
Why are you commenting like I memed "still dies to Reinhardt"? Did you not actually read a word I said? Or are you saying you get all your free wins by tanking with a red unit??
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 week ago#43
Hayas***akara posted...
DoubleDragon posted...
Lil_Puddin posted...
Reds will never be OP unless they come with Sigurd's level of defensive abilities and respectable offenses.

I have yet to see a Reinhardt with Hardy Bearing, so I think she's got him covered.

And it's absolutely true that Rein has cast a dark shadow over red tanks, but that just means reds have to absolutely destroy on player phase or be DC/CC-vantage nukes to stand out. As crowded as the red pool is, there are quite a few that manage to do so.

Oh is iiit?

User Info: Kaze_no_Ou

Kaze_no_Ou
1 week ago#44
people dont read well so they didnt catch the details on twin blades.

Non special damage reduction is hit.
Special damage reduction = safe. i.e. cannot stop pavise or wta.
reverse it with trilemma and ca while buffing defenses lol.
https://i.imgur.com/5jrYZi8m.jpg

User Info: RadiantHowling

RadiantHowling
1 week ago#45
Hayas***akara posted...
still think it's completely stupid to rate a pure support unit in the same space as an attack unit.
You said Altina would be the most broken unit in the game, not specifically offensive. So comparing her to L!Azura is perfectly acceptable in the conditions you laid out.
"Now, you die!"

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
1 week ago#46
Steamroll posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
DoubleDragon posted...
Lil_Puddin posted...

Oh is iiit?

Yes actually just use B!Micaiah, he's easy to bait and can't hurt her.

He's only a problem when paired with B!Lyn because she just kills micaiah.

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 week ago#47
Alligamer72 posted...
Steamroll posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
DoubleDragon posted...
Lil_Puddin posted...

Oh is iiit?

Yes actually just use B!Micaiah, he's easy to bait and can't hurt her.

He's only a problem when paired with B!Lyn because she just kills micaiah.

I didn't know that, I'm a T15 scrub.

User Info: AsterixKing

AsterixKing
1 week ago#48
Altina will be great in player hands... And probably show up on the occasional Flierball AR defense
"You may wonder what I am doing, standing here, right now. I am waiting for time to pass - peacefully." Zephiel, Fire Emblem Heroes
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Will Altina be the most broken hero to date?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers