• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What characters do you like design-wise but not character-wise?

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
1 week ago#1
Some characters just aren't very likable, whether its because they're bad in combat or just not personable people to you. But their designs can be amazing!

For me, Subaki is that character. I think Subaki is amazingly designed, and although there are some facets to his character that I like, most other facets are pretty annoying. I love the concept of a male pegasus knight who is masculine in some ways but also elegant and pretty. I was hoping we'd get more like him in 3H but unfortunately gender locked classes are back in full force. Praying the DLC packs change this!
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: super_felicia

super_felicia
1 week ago#2
Delthea.
Everyone says my cooking is to die for....and then they laugh.....
-picnic felicia

User Info: I_Like_Stuffs_

I_Like_Stuffs_
1 week ago#3
Female Corrin
You havent set a signature for the message boards yet

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
1 week ago#4
I generally dislike very few characters, and I can't say I like Hector/Sonia design that much. Meh.
No bulli Edelgard
Edel has been bullied 3 times. Stop it already!

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
1 week ago#5
@LorenzoV posted...
I generally dislike very few characters, and I can't say I like Hector/Sonia design that much. Meh.

It's okay, you can be neutral to them! I don't hate Subaki, I just think he's neutral to me in terms of characterization. I LOVE his support with Niles though.
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
1 week ago#6
Xander

Pre release, I was all over him like I am with Claude, but then I played Fates and the allure was gone immediately.
Claude von Riegan is best boy

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
1 week ago#7
A lot of the Shadow Dragon cast, tbh. So little character development for most of the cast, but I do like a lot of their designs.
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi (Updated): https://imgur.com/a/AiLap6M

shawnwalker
1 week ago#8
catchthemouser posted...
Xander

Pre release, I was all over him like I am with Claude, but then I played Fates and the allure was gone immediately.
So much this actually. What happened in Birthright made me dislike him, when I initially really liked Xander.
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi (Updated): https://imgur.com/a/AiLap6M
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
1 week ago#9
shawnwalker posted...
So much this actually. What happened in Birthright made me dislike him, when I initially really liked Xander.
I played Birthright first and what he did was a huge red flag, but I withheld my judgement until after I played Conquest so I can better see things from his point of view.

Conquest just made everything worse
Claude von Riegan is best boy

shawnwalker
1 week ago#10
catchthemouser posted...
I played Birthright first and what he did was a huge red flag, but I withheld my judgement until after I played Conquest so I can better see things from his point of view.

Conquest just made everything worse
I played Conquest 1st. Loved him. Then played Birthright. I can't look at him the same, tbh.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What characters do you like design-wise but not character-wise?
  • Post New Message