• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who actually wants Heavy Blade 4?

User Info: CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer
1 week ago#21
_venport_ posted...
CeruleanGamer posted...
Well he can be buffed by Hone Beasts or Fliers so boosting him is pretty damn easy.
Boosting him is easy, yes, but that doesn't change the fact that there are better candidates for the skill within the same color. Cordelia comes to mind, actually. Give her a different lance, and she's suddenly up around 57 Atk, which is significantly more likely to naturally proc the effect for Heavy Blade than Naesala. I'm not saying that he's a bad unit, just not the best candidate for the skill.

Give him Lull ATK/DEF 3 that you will be foddering from Duo Ephraim. This solves all his issues.... He is ideal for it because you dont want your Galeforcer to have too much ATK anyway...
5* Lvl 40+10s: Legendary Alm, Caineghis, Saizo, Tibarn, Boey, Siegbert, Summer Takumi, Female Kana, Elincia, Brave Lucina, Leo, Athena, and 129 more

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 week ago#22
CeruleanGamer posted...
Give him Lull ATK/DEF 3 that you will be foddering from Duo Ephraim. This solves all his issues.... He is ideal for it because you dont want your Galeforcer to have too much ATK anyway...

Fliers don't get Lulls
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: Buster-Blader

Buster-Blader
1 week ago#23
Cherchcherche likes it.
Roy and Friends VS. Series:
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHtS8tmpvac2zTsq1s5WlQ6fwU5aQTl-T

Buster-Blader
1 week ago#24
https://i.imgur.com/NxcTuTd.png
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: _venport_

_venport_
1 week ago#25
I think I'll wait a bit, see how long it takes to come out on another unit with more fodder a flier can use, before giving it to one. As much as Cherche appreciates the skill, especially considering she's in that sweet spot for the attack range of using it well, I don't feel right not also giving Lull Atk/Def.
"DUDE! FACE! Why aren't you dead?"--Pete Abrams' Bun-Bun

Buster-Blader
1 week ago#26
_venport_ posted...
I think I'll wait a bit, see how long it takes to come out on another unit with more fodder a flier can use, before giving it to one. As much as Cherche appreciates the skill, especially considering she's in that sweet spot for the attack range of using it well, I don't feel right not also giving Lull Atk/Def.
Be prepared to wait a long long time before you have the chance of getting HB4 then.

User Info: 67chrome

67chrome
1 week ago#27
brainrotter posted...
Who actually wants Heavy Blade 4?

Anyone with a high ATK stat, a brave weapon, and/or reliable follow-up attacks.

Dealing 5 true damage a hit = up to 20 true damage in combat if you can quad with a brave weapon.
With the higher ATK feature, anything assaulted with Heavy 4 is 10000% DED dead.

----------------
Cherche comes to mind, though the lack of move-type restrictions also makes Armors a solid option, especially because they can all run Bold Fighter with a Brave+ weapon and just special-nuke things into oblivion.
BK stands out the most here: as Black Luna would be absolutely devastating.

Not sure if Bold Fighter special CDR stacks with Heavy Blade CDR though.
----------------

B!Ephraim would also be a solid candidate as he reliably doubles foes with his Prf and has a pretty monsterous ATK.
Running Galeforce on him is also his perfered style, and adding special CDR + 10 true-damage per combat is a solid route to take him there.
Especially because the Heavy Blade seal is so coveted by galeforcers in general.

----------------

Catria is also a solid Heavy 4 user as her Killer+Brave prf (and a 16 MGT brave Prf at that) will allow her to reliably use the 10 true-damage or special CDR fairly reliably, and become an absolute monster when both go off at once (landing double-Luna with +20 true-damage means she'll ORKO through WTD or monsterous DEF/durability effects like B!Ike or Surtr). At least assuming she can win the ATK war, which would require some settup.

User Info: TheRuneseeker

TheRuneseeker
1 week ago#28
I'm surprised at all these people talking about Flashing Blade 4 being good. No one talks about Flashing Blade 4 being used on anybody, not on this board, not on Gamepress, not anywhere. Why wouldn't the TC think that Heavy Blade 4 is in the same boat?

Anyone care to enlighten me on who uses Flashing Blade 4 besides Mareeta? Who's best build uses Flashing Blade 4?

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 week ago#29
TheRuneseeker posted...
I'm surprised at all these people talking about Flashing Blade 4 being good. No one talks about Flashing Blade 4 being used on anybody, not on this board, not on Gamepress, not anywhere. Why wouldn't the TC think that Heavy Blade 4 is in the same boat?

Anyone care to enlighten me on who uses Flashing Blade 4 besides Mareeta? Who's best build uses Flashing Blade 4?

Gamepress doesn't talk about jack s*** beyond cookiecutter builds.

https://imgur.com/M3bQSLV

Nephenee f***ing loves it
3 Charge Ignis? off of 41 unbuffed DEF? with Flashing blade acceleration and +10 true damage on top of it?
hell yes

other good users off the top of my head:
Soleil, Lyn (brave, OG or legendary), Felicia, Marisa, Adrift or Fallen Corrins

really anything with a slaying effect loves it, but especially units with average ATK but high SPD as the true damage+accelerated special completely mitigates their unimpressive ATK stats, so they can basically secure any kill by simply doubling.
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
1 week ago#30
Edelgard?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who actually wants Heavy Blade 4?
  • Post New Message