• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who actually wants Heavy Blade 4?

User Info: CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer
3 days ago#11
Oresama posted...
Naesala is scary with it because if you can activate both his prf and A skill you'll get up to 12 true dmg x 2.

Oh right. i totally forgot about his true damage PRF. yeah he’s definitely THE BEST user of it.
5* Lvl 40+10s: Legendary Alm, Caineghis, Saizo, Tibarn, Boey, Siegbert, Summer Takumi, Female Kana, Elincia, Brave Lucina, Leo, Athena, and 129 more

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
3 days ago#12
brainrotter posted...
No one really uses Flashing Blade 4

lol what
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
3 days ago#13
CeruleanGamer posted...
Oresama posted...
Naesala is scary with it because if you can activate both his prf and A skill you'll get up to 12 true dmg x 2.

Oh right. i totally forgot about his true damage PRF. yeah he’s definitely THE BEST user of it.

Mmh if I had the fodder that would totally hype me up to finish merging my Naesala...
Meganium7 posted...
brainrotter posted...
No one really uses Flashing Blade 4

lol what

TC living up to his name
6* when?

User Info: _venport_

_venport_
3 days ago#14
CeruleanGamer posted...
His natural attack caps out at 52. A good deal of other fliers get to higher attack with comparable speed. Additionally, we don't have a Fury seal, nor a Life and Death seal, meaning that, without buff stacking, there's no way to get it higher. There are better users of Heavy Blade 4 among fliers than Naesala.
"DUDE! FACE! Why aren't you dead?"--Pete Abrams' Bun-Bun

CeruleanGamer
3 days ago#15
_venport_ posted...
CeruleanGamer posted...
His natural attack caps out at 52. A good deal of other fliers get to higher attack with comparable speed. Additionally, we don't have a Fury seal, nor a Life and Death seal, meaning that, without buff stacking, there's no way to get it higher. There are better users of Heavy Blade 4 among fliers than Naesala.

Well he’s affected by both Hone Beasts and Fliers so boosting him is pretty damn easy.
5* Lvl 40+10s: Legendary Alm, Caineghis, Saizo, Tibarn, Boey, Siegbert, Summer Takumi, Female Kana, Elincia, Brave Lucina, Leo, Athena, and 129 more

CeruleanGamer
3 days ago#16
_venport_ posted...
CeruleanGamer posted...

Well he can be buffed by Hone Beasts or Fliers so boosting him is pretty damn easy.

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
3 days ago#17
_venport_ posted...
CeruleanGamer posted...

There is the Sturdy blow seal and with a generic +6 blue buff, that'll hit 62 ATK. That should be enough. Though I'm not quite convinced myself since he would also want speed buffs and this is assuming he's at +10 +5 flowers.
imgtc.com/i/4HgTl0ebzq.jpg imgtc.com/i/60CWP2Gtlg.gif
(message deleted)

_venport_
3 days ago#19
CeruleanGamer posted...
Well he can be buffed by Hone Beasts or Fliers so boosting him is pretty damn easy.
Boosting him is easy, yes, but that doesn't change the fact that there are better candidates for the skill within the same color. Cordelia comes to mind, actually. Give her a different lance, and she's suddenly up around 57 Atk, which is significantly more likely to naturally proc the effect for Heavy Blade than Naesala. I'm not saying that he's a bad unit, just not the best candidate for the skill.

_venport_
3 days ago#20
Ad_Victoriam posted...
I'd like to get FB4 for L!Alm, but I digress. V!Catria might like HB4 since she has 57 neutral attack with her base weapon.
With both Aerobatics and the Flier Formation seal, Valentian Catria actually gets a stronger benefit from keeping her base A skill, simply because Bond 4 nullifies any debuffs. Regardless, if you change out a good portion of her kit, she's not a terrible candidate for it, but the effect of her weapon cuts into the potential for really getting the most out of Heavy Blade. She's better off maximizing attack to go for one-shots, and running low cooldown specials like Glimmer, simply because her attack is so ridiculously high.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who actually wants Heavy Blade 4?
  • Post New Message