• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do you like this VA Day 106: Chris Niosi

User Info: tankerminion1

tankerminion1
1 week ago#1
It's over!

Next up we have the original voice behind the voice of Byleth. Although he was replaced, I feel he still deserves his poll. This guy was probably the only drama Three Houses had upon its release but I will say I actually liked how he voiced Byleth.
Deer Daddy for CYL4
After he got replaced, I just played the game on mute. I don't like the new Byleth voice.
I was wrong.
(message deleted)
I've gotten used to Byleth's new voice in both Heroes and Three Houses, but I still think I prefer Niosi's take.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe! -Albert Einstein
Dimitri a best https://imgur.com/a/lwwPNhB

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
1 week ago#5
Never cared for how much a blank slate Byleth is, but he did a good job for the little he had to work with.

User Info: LingFromXing

LingFromXing
1 week ago#6
I prefer him as Byleth. He seems like a good dude, wouldn't say I'm a huge fan but he definitely didn't deserve to get screwed.
3DS FC: 1461-6371-6668

User Info: Tight-Knots

Tight-Knots
1 week ago#7
Before he was replaced, I refused to play M Byleth!!
My best friend Lesley said, "Oh, she's just being Miley".

User Info: super_felicia

super_felicia
1 week ago#8
He seemed like a cool guy with all the work he did on fan projects and all that.
I respected him but ive kinda lost respect with the abuse controversies
Everyone says my cooking is to die for....and then they laugh.....
-picnic felicia

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
1 week ago#9
People seem to forget that the person and the work are different things.
Regardless of what he did, he wasn't a bad Byleth. At first I thought it was too deep for him, but it just suits Byleth.
No bulli Edelgard
Edel has been bullied 3 times. Stop it already!

User Info: yomomma0919

yomomma0919
1 week ago#10
Yes. I didn't update my 3H since I like his old voice much better, but after my current playthrough I'll just play F Byleth.
FC: 0533 4875 0540
Playing: Diablo III (Switch)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do you like this VA Day 106: Chris Niosi
  • Post New Message