• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Has FB ever been indicative of something to come?

User Info: _venport_

_venport_
1 week ago#1
Just got the Tethys S support conversation, and if FB is indicative of things to come at all, incoming dancer Fjorm alt?
"DUDE! FACE! Why aren't you dead?"--Pete Abrams' Bun-Bun

User Info: Limit_2

Limit_2
1 week ago#2
I think the only thing it's ever indicated is that the developers are paying about as much attention to Fjorm's expiration date as the managers of a grocery store meat section. Is she going bad? Just season her and try selling her again.

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 week ago#3
Limit_2 posted...
I think the only thing it's ever indicated is that the developers are paying about as much attention to Fjorm's expiration date as the managers of a grocery store meat section. Is she going bad? Just season her and try selling her again.

Too right mate, thats why I never buy the pre-marinated stuff.

User Info: Crusher063

Crusher063
1 week ago#4
I was wondering the same thing TC. It seems like a little foreshadowing.
FEH ID: 8279160200
Twenty-four 5*+10 units and counting...

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam
1 week ago#5
I don't think so. I$ doesn't foreshadow; they blatantly reveal whatever secret they're hiding. See Zelgius and Sothis for proof.
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"

User Info: WolfishOne

WolfishOne
1 week ago#6
Ad_Victoriam posted...
I don't think so. I$ doesn't foreshadow; they blatantly reveal whatever secret they're hiding. See Zelgius and Sothis for proof.

What did sothis reveal?
#Byleth and Sora 4 Smash

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
1 week ago#7
WolfishOne posted...
Ad_Victoriam posted...

What did sothis reveal?

being the progenitor god of Fódlan
Is Altena in yet? No? Okay.
FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#8
Then why didn't Edelgard tell me she was John Cena
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
1 week ago#9
BloodMoon7 posted...
Then why didn't Edelgard tell me she was John Cena
Wait, is Edelgard an alt of the main antagonist of Peppa Pig, John luCena?
No bulli Edelgard
Edel has been bullied 3 times. Stop it already!

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam
1 week ago#10
WolfishOne posted...
Ad_Victoriam posted...

What did sothis reveal?

In FEH, she's a dragon unit who calls herself The Beginning. It's revealed that Sothis is the ghost of the Progenitor God, meaning the creator/beginning of all life, and the mother of all Nabateans. Nabateans are basically Fódlan's version of manaketes, also known as dragons in human form. What gives it away is that she randomly says "but I'm also called... The Beginning" at the end of 3H's prologue. I predicted that Byleth would have some special plot powers because Corrin and Robin had them, but that line confirmed it for me before I even learned the truth.

Finding out that Zelgius is the Black Knight by hacking Path of Radiance to learn they have the same growths and affinity is one thing, but to make Sothis say that line is dumb. If it weren't there, it wouldn't be so obvious.
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Has FB ever been indicative of something to come?
  • Post New Message