• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who is your favorite protagonist?

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
1 week ago#21
LorenzoV posted...
Never play his game because he has the personality of a potato that wants to protect his friends.
That's 90+% of FE protagonist though, so in the end we all just like different forms of potatoes.
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi (Updated): https://imgur.com/a/AiLap6M
(message deleted)

User Info: 67chrome

67chrome
1 week ago#23
Eliwood.

Really like how he leans into the "is the king in RPG chess".
Gives a nice feel to the overall game, and also enhances it's power of friendship message.

When we have heroes like Alm/Ephraim/Hector that are wildly better than the vast majority of the cast, it tends to pollute that message and wind up being "might is right", which is more dissonant and leads to a worse experience overall.
Throw in some royal blood and destiny BS to cheapen their struggle and you've got the added weirdness of showing no social mobility and backing up divine rule claims, which is a weird route to go in the 21st century.

Ike's a solid second.
Not being born into nobility and making a convincing case he's doing the best with what he's got while taking his job srsly is 'Merica AF.
And I respect that.
(message deleted)

User Info: Due_Air

Due_Air
1 week ago#25
Rebel89 posted...
Never even played his game and it’s Ike.
Well play his game. He is a gary sue.

User Info: Sparkey528

Sparkey528
1 week ago#26
Edelgard. Just like how Ike is an extremely unique protagonist. Edelgard isn't a hero, but rather a ruler pursuing her goals at almost any cost. The other three houses protagonists weren't too bad either but I particularly found Edelgard's to be the most interesting.
Anarchy Forever! And Ever!

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 week ago#27
Sparkey528 posted...
Edelgard. Just like how Ike is an extremely unique protagonist. Edelgard isn't a hero, but rather a ruler pursuing her goals at almost any cost. The other three houses protagonists weren't too bad either but I particularly found Edelgard's to be the most interesting.

But it seems most people hate her, didn't play the game but thats the vibe I get from some posts I've seen here before.

User Info: Zero_Slash

Zero_Slash
1 week ago#28
Ephraim.

Also, remove Micaiah from this list.
Current Title: Title Master
Titles Given: 12

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
1 week ago#29
Eirika and Micaiah <3

Ike/Ephraim can gtfo
Here we go, off the rails.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Mage_Lord

Mage_Lord
1 week ago#30
Poor Marth
My refine wishlist: Ninian, Lucius, Ursula, Jamke, Leon, Narcian, Oliver, Barst, Finn, and Cecilia.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who is your favorite protagonist?
  • Post New Message