• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who is your favorite protagonist?
(message deleted)

User Info: WolfishOne

WolfishOne
4 days ago#12
O YeAh Just LIEK a KniGHt
#Byleth and Sora 4 Smash

User Info: Due_Air

Due_Air
4 days ago#13
There are some characters i like. But they share the same poll with characters i dont like/care.
(message deleted)

User Info: super_felicia

super_felicia
4 days ago#15
Ephraim.
Nice design
Love his personality
Love his voice.

Everyone says my cooking is to die for....and then they laugh.....
-picnic felicia

User Info: GeneratorLeon

GeneratorLeon
4 days ago#16
MNX6689 posted...
you unironically like him???

I was kidding, but i honestly do think he's a perfectly decent protag.
XBL: Generator Leon / PSN: Exile_Leon
Claude
Claude von Riegan is best boy
My favorite lord has always been Eliwood, but its really a throw up between him and Alm ever since I played Echoes.
3ds FC: 3883 4803 0400

User Info: Sideus

Sideus
4 days ago#19
WolfishOne posted...
Sideus posted...
Ike. Every other lord in the series has been ~Special~ in some way, meaning nobility/royalty and/or some kind of chosen one with unique powers. But Ike was just an ordinary dude who achieved great feats on his own merits, and that makes him my very favorite kind of protagonist.

Yes it doesn't matter that his sword was blessed by the goddess and bypasses legendary armour yep all by himself on with no powers.
But ye Ike is best mc

He accomplished plenty without Ragnell. He didn't even start using it in PoR until the BK fight, and he did plenty without it in RD as well.

Anyway, the important point here is that he wasn't some kind of magical chosen one (Micaiah, Robin, Alm/Celica) and he wasn't nobility/royalty (basically everyone else). He was a common mercenary who kicked ass solely because he was a professional ass-kicker.
Currently Playing
Pokemon Ultra Moon | Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links | Xenoblade Chronicles | Fire Emblem: Blazing Blade

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
4 days ago#20
Rebel89 posted...
Never even played his game and it’s Ike. Hector is a close second with Eliwood and Lyn
Never play his game because he has the personality of a potato that wants to protect his friends.
No bulli Edelgard
Edel has been bullied 3 times. Stop it already!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who is your favorite protagonist?
  • Post New Message