• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who is better: Ophelia or L!Julia?

User Info: Deej

Deej
1 week ago#11
Lief4Heroes posted...
Steamroll posted...
If they had to fight each other Julia wins though right? I think her Res is enough to make AoE a non factor (never tried but I believe it should work).

Ophelia kills if she's Atk+, but fails if she's neutral and Julia has her C skill active (or +2 to Res).

If both are +10/10 or 5 and Atk+, Ophelia only kills if she has a bonus to Atk prior to combat. She will fail to kill if she doesn't have Atk Wave active, or if Julia is Res+

For this test Julia was running
Divine Naga
Mirror Impact
Light and Dark
Atk/Res Oath
Atk/Res Bond or Brazen Atk/Res

Wouldn't Light and Dark negate the Atk Wave anyway?
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
1 week ago#12
Deej posted...
Lief4Heroes posted...
Steamroll posted...
If they had to fight each other Julia wins though right? I think her Res is enough to make AoE a non factor (never tried but I believe it should work).

Ophelia kills if she's Atk+, but fails if she's neutral and Julia has her C skill active (or +2 to Res).

If both are +10/10 or 5 and Atk+, Ophelia only kills if she has a bonus to Atk prior to combat. She will fail to kill if she doesn't have Atk Wave active, or if Julia is Res+

Divine Naga
Mirror Impact
Light and Dark
Atk/Res Oath

It seems she still gets the damage boost from Atk Wave for the AoE, then it's nullified for combat. But if Julia's Res+ Ophelia won't kill whether or not she has Atk Wave, if Julia's Atk+ she needs the Atk boost to kill
Is Altena in yet? No? Okay.
FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Deej

Deej
1 week ago#13
Lief4Heroes posted...
Deej posted...
Lief4Heroes posted...
Steamroll posted...

Divine Naga
Mirror Impact
Light and Dark
Atk/Res Oath

It seems she still gets the damage boost from Atk Wave for the AoE, then it's nullified for combat. But if Julia's Res+ Ophelia won't kill whether or not she has Atk Wave, if Julia's Atk+ she needs the Atk boost to kill

Oh yeah, I guess that does make sense. It only negates the buff during combat, so Atk Wave still counts for the AoE because that's out of combat damage.
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 week ago#14
Ah alright, so the aoe damage is still actually doing significant damage?

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
1 week ago#15
LJulia is absurd. Don't expect Ophelia's nuke potential, but more than once I had her do more damage to Blue dragons than OG Julia (and she has WTA over them...). She can also tank mages of every color and live, including Blades (thanks to her B).
Just pair her with a speedy unit (I paired her with FFCorrin) for that sweet Spd boost to deny doubles.

You don't NEED her, but you WANT her. Her art is beautiful too.
No bulli Edelgard
Edel has been bullied 3 times. Stop it already!

User Info: lilZael

lilZael
1 week ago#16
they both fill different roles imo

ophelia is a PP nuke, julia can tank mages and delete dragons
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who is better: Ophelia or L!Julia?
  • Post New Message