• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Ever have one of those weeks where you just can't do anything right?

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 week ago#1
Everything has just been off-kilter for me this week. I just can't seem to think straight in this game. Usually I hit the top 3K in AR Astra seasons, but I lost 6 matches this week and missed most of my pots. I can easily win mock battles going in blind against most friends at the top of my list, but I have been getting repeatedly destroyed in actual battles. IDK if it's because of a s*** bonus rotation, s*** factors outside of the game this week, or what. Something is not right for me this week and I don't like it.

It has been unreasonably cold around here lately and I have been stuck with a nasty ass cough for 2 weeks. I feel like a walking piece of beef jerky that has been stuck behind the fridge for 3 months. And I had to stress over a huge conference at work that ended up being a massive waste of time for everyone. My work and sleep schedule has been s*** and when I do play this game I seem to botch more than usual. It sucks. I wish I didn't suck this week.

And the next AR bonus rotation is even more worthless than this one. So it looks like I'm just gonna keep spiraling downhill. I wish I could stop sucking again, but that seems to be out of the question.

Anybody else susceptible to getting one of THOSE weeks?
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: IndianaJones65

IndianaJones65
1 week ago#2
that was me last week
kekkAI
Track through the dimensions, spellcasting connections, and secret conventions

User Info: RMysterio

RMysterio
1 week ago#3
Yes that's happened to me before. Quite recently actually. Blew 50 crests in arena just to get demoted to T20 (made an incorrect judgement trying to stay in T21 this week) and lost without a ladder for the first time in nearly a month during the previous light season. It is what it is.

There's no need to beat yourself up so hard for it though. Just don't take the game too seriously for a bit and then after a while you'll be back to your usual self.
Ogma the barbarian
https://imgtc.com/i/GX9Fk3i.png

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
1 week ago#4
My offense in AR lately has been pathetic.

Breathe, do something else that calms you/you enjoy, and come back.
Official Xion of the KHIII Board NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303 Leader of SquidFAQs squad: http://s17.postimg.org/vwux0plcv/rhuntersig3.png

User Info: Cody82

Cody82
1 week ago#5
It happens. Think of the positives: at least you played/placed for the week, instead of completely missing it and dropping a tier.

Even having a crappy week you still got rewarded better than a lot of players who are a lower rank.

It will get better, sometimes we get unlucky. Get well from that cold, best wishes and take care.

ViewtifulGene
1 week ago#6
Dark Souls 2 has prevented me from going Hollow as I have been running at 40%. But I'm gonna feel empty again when I finish that game. I already finished one of the DLCs and am about halfway through the other two.

User Info: RMysterio

RMysterio
1 week ago#7
ViewtifulGene posted...
Dark Souls 2 has prevented me from going Hollow as I have been running at 40%. But I'm gonna feel empty again when I finish that game. I already finished one of the DLCs and am about halfway through the other two.

Try to take up hobbies other than gaming? Maybe hang out with friends or something? That can help you take your mind off of stressful gaming.
Ogma the barbarian
https://imgtc.com/i/GX9Fk3i.png
(message deleted)

ViewtifulGene
1 week ago#9
RMysterio posted...
Try to take up hobbies other than gaming? Maybe hang out with friends or something? That can help you take your mind off of stressful gaming.
My main hobbies besides gaming are lifting and kung fu. Both of which have been pretty difficult to do with heavy chest congestion.

User Info: Deej

Deej
1 week ago#10
My personal AR best is five matches lost in a row. This week had the possibility of being three losses straight, after I ran into three IP teams back to back (to back) and played horribly. Fun times all around.
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Ever have one of those weeks where you just can't do anything right?
  • Post New Message