• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Edelgard: Friend or Fodder?

User Info: blameDYO

blameDYO
1 week ago#11
Fodder for me

User Info: RiverSquirtle

RiverSquirtle
1 week ago#12
It is my first Edelgard, and normally I don’t fodder my first copy, but after having done several playthroughs of Three Houses, I don’t like her all that much. She does have good IVs though with the +def putting her at 40 defense before skills, and has some great fodder if I wanted it, hence the decision.

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 week ago#13
El is Friend.
always Friend.
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
1 week ago#14
If you don't like a character, it's better to fodder them for their premium fodder than it is to keep them in your barracks and never use them.

Don't fall for the "gotta keep 1 copy" trap. If you're not gonna use a character, give that premium fodder to someone you will use.
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi (Updated): https://imgur.com/a/AiLap6M

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam
1 week ago#15
RiverSquirtle posted...
It is my first Edelgard, and normally I don’t fodder my first copy, but after having done several playthroughs of Three Houses, I don’t like her all that much. She does have good IVs though with the +def putting her at 40 defense before skills, and has some great fodder if I wanted it, hence the decision.

Do you need any axe or infantry units? She's pretty good, but if you aren't going to use her and you dislike her, just fodder her.
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"

User Info: RiverSquirtle

RiverSquirtle
1 week ago#16
Ad_Victoriam posted...
RiverSquirtle posted...

Do you need any axe or infantry units? She's pretty good, but if you aren't going to use her and you dislike her, just fodder her.

Not really. If I need green infantry I usually use Lewyn, and if I specifically need an axe infantry I use Hilda.

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam
1 week ago#17
RiverSquirtle posted...
Not really. If I need green infantry I usually use Lewyn, and if I specifically need an axe infantry I use Hilda.

Then if you don't need another, fodder her. I think I'd give Edelgard's C skill to Hilda since she also has atk/spd solo and it stacks with her weapon, if I recall correctly. But it is, of course, your decision.
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Edelgard: Friend or Fodder?
  • Post New Message