• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Edelgard: Friend or Fodder?

User Info: RiverSquirtle

RiverSquirtle
1 week ago#1
So in my attempts to pull Ephraim/Lyon on the FE8 banner, I was given a circle with no blues and pulled green to maybe get Gerik. I got a +def -hp Edelgard instead. Is she a good unit, or is she better utilized as fodder?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
1 week ago#2
Good unit, but her fodder is amazing. Your choice.

My Tankumi in my sig ate her. Made for a premium build for sure.
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi (Updated): https://imgur.com/a/AiLap6M
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Dragonfly32

Dragonfly32
1 week ago#3
I mean I’d keep that Edelgard since Defence is one of her strong stats but up to you, she does have good fodder
Being alive was decided for us, what you do in life however; is completely up to you

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
1 week ago#4
If it's your first one and you like her, keep. She's extremely good.

That being said, atk/def solo and rouse atk/def are good fodder for specific units.

Dull close is going to be on cormag so don't sac her for that.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
1 week ago#5
Don't bully her.
No bulli Edelgard
Edel has been bullied 3 times. Stop it already!

User Info: GeneratorLeon

GeneratorLeon
1 week ago#6
I make a point never to fodder my first copy of a unit (at least post-merge update), but also not to invest skills into them in case i pull a better one later.

Edelgard is really good, but if you're a limited number of teams kind of guy, then its never really a bad decision to splurge on your main units. Also she's in the regular pool so you can certainly get her again later.
XBL: Generator Leon / PSN: Exile_Leon

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
1 week ago#7
Let's be honest Edelgard would fodder you if she had the chance
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677
Switch: https://i.imgtc.ws/q82EzDw.jpg

User Info: _venport_

_venport_
1 week ago#8
Edelgard is a fantastic unit. She shuts down almost every physical unit in the game, just by stacking her own offense and defense stats, and you have one of the best IVs to let her do that
"DUDE! FACE! Why aren't you dead?"--Pete Abrams' Bun-Bun

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam
1 week ago#9
Her A and C skill are the same, so that's a lot of attack and defense. Someone on my friends list gave her lull atk/def, galeforce, and the heavy blade seal in addition to her two atk/def solo skills, and that all works pretty well. I'd keep her.
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: _venport_

_venport_
1 week ago#10
Ad_Victoriam posted...
Her A and C skill are the same, so that's a lot of attack and defense. Someone on my friends list gave her lull atk/def, galeforce, and the heavy blade seal which all work pretty well. I'd keep her.
That sounds really similar to my setup, actually. HB4 instead of the seal, though, with brazen Atk/Res to round things out a bit more.
"DUDE! FACE! Why aren't you dead?"--Pete Abrams' Bun-Bun
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Edelgard: Friend or Fodder?
  • Post New Message