• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. We're world murderers!

User Info: NovaSolstice

NovaSolstice
1 week ago#11
JCoconut posted...
Merges is probably them training together and then one goes home

And logically, how does that raise your -base- stats?... I understand training imparting skills that raise stats... but not... because you trained with yourself, your bones resist more damage... or your hide more fire.
SUPA MA KOMUFU FIGHTA... BRUCE U!

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 week ago#12
NovaSolstice posted...
And logically, how does that raise your -base- stats?... I understand training imparting skills that raise stats... but not... because you trained with yourself, your bones resist more damage... or your hide more fire.
Well I guess then it's eating after all. Nom!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: RiverSquirtle

RiverSquirtle
1 week ago#13
But you can merge with a manual. So my thoughts is that it works the same way as skill inheritance.

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
1 week ago#14
RiverSquirtle posted...
But you can merge with a manual. So my thoughts is that it works the same way as skill inheritance.

Exactly. My personal thinking is that when the units "merge", the fodder unit is returned home, but has their current power added to the main one, hence the small increases to each stat.
Official Xion of the KHIII Board NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303 Leader of SquidFAQs squad: http://s17.postimg.org/vwux0plcv/rhuntersig3.png

User Info: rrobin

rrobin
1 week ago#15
R_Hunter posted...
Exactly. My personal thinking is that when the units "merge", the fodder unit is returned home, but has their current power added to the main one, hence the small increases to each stat.
But isn't that implying that if you sacrifice someone's power, the giver becomes powerless? How are they gonna do their part and resolve the conflict that they have to resolve back home?
FEH: 7962740165
Official husbando of Robin (block me if you refer to him as "she" by default) and Marianne. Friendly neighborhood noob.

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
1 week ago#16
rrobin posted...
R_Hunter posted...
But isn't that implying that if you sacrifice someone's power, the giver becomes powerless? How are they gonna do their part and resolve the conflict that they have to resolve back home?

It's not that the fodder unit is giving up their power as they go back, more that their power is "added" to what the main unit has and since they're the same person, it's permanently absorbed. Like droplets of liquid combining. Nothing is lost, only blended together.
Official Xion of the KHIII Board NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303 Leader of SquidFAQs squad: http://s17.postimg.org/vwux0plcv/rhuntersig3.png

User Info: 67chrome

67chrome
1 week ago#17
JCoconut posted...

That's my headcannon as well.
NovaSolstice posted...
JCoconut posted...

I mean, how the hell do skills like Fury or Res+3 raise your base stats? How the hell do Threaten or smoke skills work physiologically?

We just have to accept gameplay/story segregation.
"Antagonizing another user by posting about food is disruptive"
- A GameFaqs mod

User Info: NovaSolstice

NovaSolstice
1 week ago#19
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm you world killers(saviors in the case of merging villains) bring up valid points...
SUPA MA KOMUFU FIGHTA... BRUCE U!
nah, it's like "The One"

by killing another, there are less in the multiverse and the killer becomes stronger

somehow
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH- Akujiking
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. We're world murderers!
  • Post New Message