• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do you think we'll get a free hero with Book IV?

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
1 week ago#1
Hmmm...

And what kind of unit do you think it will be? Would it be a duo hero, or some new kind of hero used to monetize a new PvP mode?
Claude von Riegan is best boy

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
1 week ago#2
Most likely we'll get a free hero.

And there is no way they'd give out a free duo hero. Those are reserved for whale baiting. And if they do give one away for free for whatever reason, don't expect them to be anywhere near as good as the current 2.
Anyone who defends microctransactions in a 60$, game needs a hard punch to the face. Keep that stuff to free to play games.
Signed: An activision and EA hater.

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 week ago#3
New hero for new mode.

By the time book 4 arrive, duo units already old news.
Mobage Playing: Chain Chronicle, Fire Emblem Heroes, Gundam Battle Gunpla War [F2P BTW]

User Info: lethe7580

lethe7580
1 week ago#4
Probably a duo hero with duo skill which grants all units defiant res 3.

User Info: GG_Sunny

GG_Sunny
1 week ago#5
Uh...why wouldn't they? They've already done it twice.
FEH Rebecca! https://imgur.com/a/yFvwQbK
5309638786 PM if you send request to lemme know who you are.

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 week ago#6
New Hero?
all but assured

Duo? not impossible, but probably no where near Hector or Ephraims level.

really depends on if there is a new Mode Duos are involved in, like Legendary for Arena or Mythic for AR.

but given that would be WAY more f***ing P2W then IS has ever done, I doubt there will be a Duo Centric mode.
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!
DreadKaiser posted...
but given that would be WAY more f***ing P2W then IS has ever done, I doubt there will be a Duo Centric mode.

Why would that discourage them?

https://imgur.com/gOGzcN4

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 week ago#8
Dark Young Link posted...
Why would that discourage them?

just precedence thus far

so far said mode-centric units were on 8% banners, meaning they are run regularly and are relatively accessable, even if you still have to roll for em.
the Duos thus far literally have "This unit may not return ever" disclaimers.

It would be an extremely stupid way to design a mode, revolving around such rare units, especially in light of the recent good decisions IS has made.

not that it can't happen of course, but with the way things are setup currently, I don't see it happening. Besides, the Duos seem more setup for BST whale baiting for Arena than anything else (and not AB where they can't pairup) so unless this new mode is Arena+.....

actually I hope they do that now. I will happily take "you must have a Duo Hero" over Babysitter meta in Arena.
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: qrqwqrqrq

qrqwqrqrq
1 week ago#9
more important question, will it be male or female?
Doomed to obscurity forever... What I deserve for not taking this more seriously.

User Info: pokemon-fan

pokemon-fan
1 week ago#10
were getting a new pair up legendary hero
watch
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do you think we'll get a free hero with Book IV?
  • Post New Message