• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Anybody else sick and tired of FE7/8 characters?

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
1 week ago#11
I agree there's not enough 3 houses, but TC don't hate on the gba games
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
1 week ago#12
Not in particular, no
Is Altena in yet? No? Okay.
FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#13
Yeah I was hoping for TH.

First banner in a while where I just have 0 interest in any of them. I free pulled Tiddies but I just am not feeling her.

Is she a brocon btw, she keeps talking about her shota brother
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.
Team Rocket Elite 1 week ago#14
There have been 124 units released in 2019 (includes New Year's of Fire and Ice which came out on Jan 1, 2019 and Cormag):

(23 - Path of Radiance + Radiant Dawn)
15 - Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
15 - Fire Emblem Heroes
14 - Fire Emblem Fates
12 - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
12 - Fire Emblem: Three Houses
11 - Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
9 - Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
8 - Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade
8 - Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
7 - Fire Emblem Awakening
6 - Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
4 - Fire Emblem: Thracia 776
2 - Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem
1 - Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

Units are counted by whatever game they claim to be from in game. Only the primary unit in a Duo is counted (so add Lilina and Lyon if you want).

FE7 and FE8 are middle of the pack this year. Awakening pretty much fell off the map. They still have 0 Seasonals this year down from 15 seasonals in 2017.
Link isn't the only one who kicks ass.
Congrats to Advokaiser for winning the CBX Guru Contest!

User Info: 67chrome

67chrome
1 week ago#15
Hayas***akara posted...
Anybody else sick and tired of FE7/8 characters?

NOPE.

As a fan of Sacred Stones, I'm also amazed at how little of the cast of 33 (literally the smallest cast of any FE game) has made it into FEH as well.

Still waiting on my favorites in Vanessa and Guilliam from that game, but am very glad Gerik made it in, along with Ross, Cormag, Tethys, and Ewan.
Garcia, Neimi, Rennac, Colm, Syrene, Kyle, Forde, Saleh, Franz, Artur, Knoll, and my Boi Duessel have yet to make it into FEH as well.
Also memorable bosses, NPCsm, and/or creature-campagin characters like Gheb, Binks, Glen, Selena, Vingrad, Calech, Reiv, Isadora, Morvah, Formortis, or Glen would be cool. Among others.
Sacred Stones had one of the best casts of Bosses. Storyline was so straightforward everyone was allowed to run into conflicts with one-another for pretty legit reasons outside of "lul worshiping evil+chaos because reasons".

Aside from the Ephraim and Eirika alt-spam, Sacred Stones has had near-Jugdral representation in FEH.

For that matter: Blazing Sword has had lackluster representation aside from Lyn and Hector spam, even though it's still widely regarded as one of the best FE games.
I mean: we don't even have Sain or Kent, who are the 2nd and 3rd playable characters introduced and who play a major roll in all of the Lyn mode cut-scenes. How the game's Christmas cavaliers haven't made it into FEH yet is beyond me.
None of Blazing Sword's cavaliers have made it into FEH at all.
Of all the FE characters not in the game, Sain and Kent are the most baffling.
Especially after FEH decided to release most of the Black Fang characters in the game.

User Info: 67chrome

67chrome
1 week ago#16
Team Rocket Elite posted...
Awakening pretty much fell off the map. They still have 0 Seasonals this year down from 15 seasonals in 2017.

I felt like a solid portion of Awakening was already in the game and they were only 1 banner off, but looking at the cast we're still missing a decent chunk of Awakening units with:

1. Vaike
2. Miriel
3. Ricken
4. Gregor
5. Say’ri
6. Basilio
7. Flavia
8. Priam
9. Laurent

At least, not counting alt-only characters like Severa, Inigo, Noire, etc.
in the new 6-man releases with 4 banner units, 1 GHB, and 1 insta-demote IS would have 3 slots to add units like Validar or Gangriel as well and finish the set.

Well - at least if that's everyone. I can't shake the feeling I'm forgetting someone :P

User Info: Rebel89

Rebel89
1 week ago#17
Not remotely, best two handheld games in the series, and second @67chrome ‘s post. Give me Gilliam, Garcia, Duessel and Knoll, and then I might be satisfied
(edited 1 week ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: Pickley-

Pickley-
1 week ago#19
Im tired of the lords, that’s all

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 week ago#20
67chrome posted...
Team Rocket Elite posted...
Awakening pretty much fell off the map. They still have 0 Seasonals this year down from 15 seasonals in 2017.

I felt like a solid portion of Awakening was already in the game and they were only 1 banner off, but looking at the cast we're still missing a decent chunk of Awakening units with:

1. Vaike
2. Miriel
3. Ricken
4. Gregor
5. Say’ri
6. Basilio
7. Flavia
8. Priam
9. Laurent

At least, not counting alt-only characters like Severa, Inigo, Noire, etc.
in the new 6-man releases with 4 banner units, 1 GHB, and 1 insta-demote IS would have 3 slots to add units like Validar or Gangriel as well and finish the set.

Well - at least if that's everyone. I can't shake the feeling I'm forgetting someone :P

Emeryn, ya know the dead girl plot catalyst etc
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Anybody else sick and tired of FE7/8 characters?
  • Post New Message