• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Desert Mercenaries Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread
Went in wanting anything from the banner or at least Bantu or Ross. Got Siegbert.
[This signature is for aesthetic purposes only.]
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Legends Kuja

Legends Kuja
1 week ago#82
Got a +Atk Reyson on the free pull.

First ticket got me Azama -__-

I think I'll focus on Green/Blue for the rest of my tickets but I'm not using orbs until the very last pull, and only if I wind up getting enough green/blue/colorless since I'm stuffed with too much red.
I pledge allegiance...
To Queen Fragg, and her mighty state of hysteria...
Free Pull: 3* Roderick

Ticket 1: 5* Micaiah(+Atk/-Res)
Ticket 2: 4* Cherche
Ticket 3: 4* Shigure

Will get the last ticket later, but already paid of nicely. Can merge my +Spd Micaiah into this one.
https://imgur.com/gOGzcN4
Used all my tix now. Only did 1 orb summons.

Got...*drum rooooollllllll*

Ranulf!
It's not luck, it's fate.

User Info: MRsleepyhead

MRsleepyhead
1 week ago#85
Went f*** it and did some orb pulls after finding out yaoi buddies were limited. Got em after sniping 3 blue orbs (came close to ending the session glad that did not happen)

Sadly they are +hp -def wish the bane was spd since they prefer to take it slow 😏

UPDATE went and did two more pulls and ended up with another much worse than the last +spd -atk (Would of been amazing if swapped) just merged the def bane away since spd is f***ing useless for them.
I was born with nothing, and I will die with nothing job 1:21 26779187230->nightowl
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Emical_Fire

Emical_Fire
1 week ago#86
Lady Luck was holding out on me for the last few months for this moment! I got 5* Ephiram and Lyon on my first pull! :D
Keep the Elements Aligned!

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 week ago#87
Haven't gotten all the tickets but from the free redeem and Gerik's ticket I got.

Bartre
Sully

Yeh.
lucius, lachesis, serra x2, maria

miracle and panic staff might be nice sometime in the future, but lachesis and serra are some hot garbage that i have way too many copies of
the final 3 sothes i need to complete my light season defense team continue to elude me but i'm glad i have all these serras
kekkAI
Track through the dimensions, spellcasting connections, and secret conventions

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 week ago#89
Steamroll posted...
Haven't gotten all the tickets but from the free redeem and Gerik's ticket I got.

Bartre
Sully

Yeh.

Got the rest of the tickets.

Lol. Booey and wrys.

Yeh.
I got three greens, blue, colorless and decided to do a full round trying for another FKana. Got a +Atk Mist (didn't have one).

Edt: wrong thread but will leave here rather than have a mysterious deletion
"As expected, he is claiming you have committed blasphemy. Warming blasters. Combat is inevitable." -- HK-47 (KOTOR)
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Desert Mercenaries Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread
  • Post New Message