• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Desert Mercenaries Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread

User Info: KingKracko

KingKracko
6 days ago#61
+Spd -HP Gerik on my free pull. Haven't used the tickets yet.
Bah... forget it, i'm not creative enough to think of a clever sig, I'll just write this.
Used the tickets and got crap. Oh well, at least I walked away with a great Selkie.
http://i.imgur.com/IuY0XFP.jpg

User Info: ScarletSCLS

ScarletSCLS
6 days ago#63
4 tickets and 15 orbs: Brave Camilla & F. Morgan.
Morgan is +4, all free pulls

User Info: Fenumber1fan

Fenumber1fan
6 days ago#64
In nearly 500 orbs (I low key whaled again, which I’m embarrassed about but I gotta get my boy) I got:

D!Ephraim (free summon)
Ewan x2 (one for keeps and one for fodder. Leo thought he was delicious)
F!Nino
Mareeta
Ishtar
Ylgr

i seriously just need one more Ephraim, cuz no matter his book it’s better than this +HP crap I got, and his bane doesn’t matter cuz they’ll be merged. According to FEHStatism I am in the 75% for getting two copies of a specific focus. And I’m pissed about it.
(edited 6 days ago)
Third ticket gave me a neutral Sirius.

...And regardless, this guy is still busted as all hell. Default 50 Atk and Spd 37 become 63 Atk and 50 Spd by just being alone. He is like the lance cavalier version of F!F!Corrin.

After that, nothing. I was only sniping for the duo, but I guess it wasn't meant to be...so I'm exploiting Masked Zeke for all he's worth by probably giving him Galeforce just to exploit his accelerated Special cooldown. Ha ha.
"Mrgrgr!" - Edea Lee
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Ravaryn

Ravaryn
6 days ago#66
All the tickets + 125 orbs got me two Ephraims but they're both -Atk/+Def.

I don't think I'll be merging those. I could, but like... Heavy Blade 4 and Lull Atk/Def are both such enticing fodder.
Freebie plus two tickets on two accounts just got me random colorless and greens. Only recent one was a 4* Mercedes.

Two more tickets each then moving on. Not spending orbs on this one.
"As expected, he is claiming you have committed blasphemy. Warming blasters. Combat is inevitable." -- HK-47 (KOTOR)

User Info: LagiBait

LagiBait
6 days ago#68
Took the free pull, all 4 tix, and another 220 orbs to get the duo (no pity-breakers, either). Not very good luck, frankly, but that's the way it goes sometimes. At least I didn't spend all those resources and get pity-broken by a unit I didn't care about. That would have been a real bummer.
There is certainly some uncertainty.

User Info: Shugo702

Shugo702
6 days ago#69
Free pull trash (no blue/green orbs).

Got Ephraim on my 2nd ticket, +HP, -ATK

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
6 days ago#70
4* + RES Mercedes.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS