• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 92

User Info: matizero

matizero
1 week ago#31
@Cody82 Awesome Celica. If I had any Fury4 fodder I would give her an upgrade from my Fury3 (stronger and faster Desp range). Currently have similar build though I like using Glimmer (even though mine isn't Atk one). Looking at her def/res I must say that Celica can be build into EP with new Serpent tome and her vanilla DD3 skill. Didn't think about it before seeing such marvelous defenses (of course no one would do that, she's a nuke the foremost but still.. quite nice def/res she has with that F4).

@KamiUsagi Why didn't you link to your Nintendo account the old data?

btw. if you're into summoning, rerolling sounds good but.. well.. I don't know how to say this but its MORE than being casual methinks.. its sth new entirely :P

User Info: KamiUsagi

KamiUsagi
1 week ago#32
matizero posted...
@Cody82 Awesome Celica. If I had any Fury4 fodder I would give her an upgrade from my Fury3 (stronger and faster Desp range). Currently have similar build though I like using Glimmer (even though mine isn't Atk one). Looking at her def/res I must say that Celica can be build into EP with new Serpent tome and her vanilla DD3 skill. Didn't think about it before seeing such marvelous defenses (of course no one would do that, she's a nuke the foremost but still.. quite nice def/res she has with that F4).

@KamiUsagi Why didn't you link to your Nintendo account the old data?

btw. if you're into summoning, rerolling sounds good but.. well.. I don't know how to say this but its MORE than being casual methinks.. its sth new entirely :P

@matizero

Oh, I did have my old account linked. But when I quit, I deleted that data completely, not just the game. And as far as I know, there's no way to get that back... and really, I don't know that I really want it back anyway since I'm only half-assing it these days.
I was intending on never coming back but, boredom got the best of me and I didn't really see anything better out there. :P
FC: 1221- 0720- 5488
ACNL IGN: JRD from Tokyo / Pokemon Moon/Omega Ruby IGN: Sakura/ Ultra Sun IGN: Sasami

User Info: Cody82

Cody82
6 days ago#33
@matizero Thanks! Indeed after so much stat stacking she works well as a bait / enemy phase so she isn't completely glass-cannon until she starts dropping her HP.

Fury 4 is perfect at max merges because she has 50 HP and losing 13 HP with one fight takes her to 37, which is 74% of her max HP, enabling both Brazens and Desperation at once. Even then Fury 3 works just fine (just don't summoner support her to dodge the +5 HP), Celica is surprisingly cheap to build and make work!
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: IzayoiHaze

IzayoiHaze
6 days ago#34
@matizero @KamiUsagi

Thanks!
Lol ngl I'd love to see a Christmas Rudolf! I think it'd be pretty cute especially if Alm's there too. Of course I'd love to have Luthier in the game in any form too...

1315 orbs today and dropping in again because I forgot to mention that as of this week I've finally finished Tobin when it comes to merges! I'll be moving onto Rinea as my next grail project. Of course here's Tobin: https://imgur.com/o9HkMYm
FEH ID: 8774135031 Youtube: Izayoi Haze
Please release the Valentias IS

User Info: mr5w

mr5w
6 days ago#35
Friend Code 5215-1202-3320
Safari Nuzleaf, Sandile, Sableye

User Info: Yukure

Yukure
6 days ago#36
IzayoiHaze posted...
@matizero @KamiUsagi

Thanks!
Lol ngl I'd love to see a Christmas Rudolf! I think it'd be pretty cute especially if Alm's there too. Of course I'd love to have Luthier in the game in any form too...

1315 orbs today and dropping in again because I forgot to mention that as of this week I've finally finished Tobin when it comes to merges! I'll be moving onto Rinea as my next grail project. Of course here's Tobin: https://imgur.com/o9HkMYm

@SonofFomortiis would be proud to see this Tobin
3DS: 4699-5996-9265 | FEH: 4705174212 | FGO: 784,557,531
RIP Playable Isaac and Bomberman

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
6 days ago#37
Man I am so sorry for missing this for a few days.

11/5/2019 Orb Count

1: Voting Gauntlet Login Bonus
1: Arena 4 Chain Victory Reward

Total Available Orbs: 2

11/6/2019 Orb Count

3: Voting Gauntlet Login Bonus

Total Available Orbs: 3

11/7/2019 Orb Count

1: New Heroes Login Bonus
2: Forging Bonds Daily Reward
20: New Story Chapter + Lunatic Quests
2: New Squad Assault
2: New Lunatic CC

Total Available Orbs: 27

Probably missed a bunch but oh well.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: matizero

matizero
6 days ago#38
KamiUsagi posted...
Oh, I did have my old account linked. But when I quit, I deleted that data completely, not just the game. And as far as I know, there's no way to get that back... and really, I don't know that I really want it back anyway since I'm only half-assing it these days.
I was intending on never coming back but, boredom got the best of me and I didn't really see anything better out there. :P
@KamiUsagi I see :) Did you not think about pulling FGO or some other gacha? :p

@Cody82 Good to know!
Actually SS is not my thing on Celica because I think that HP boost in here is only good on HP-related skills like in Aversas or B!Fjorm case (Virion too). It seems that I'm mistaken somewhat because it can be used on merged Celica to get into Desp/Brazen range in one fight so it comes to good calculations who to give it to. Currently have it on Aversa for obvious reasons.

@IzayoiHaze My R'hllor, when this Tobin gets into Brazen/Wrath range.. he's a monster. Didn't know that he packs so much def/res on top of so much HP (I'm not diminishing his atk because with Brazens.. yeah). He can run other Brazens too like spd stacking though if he has armorsmasher for now (until new weapon/refine..) he doesn't need speed. If it was my Tobin I would change his C skill to Atk Smoke - with so much defenses he can be boosted even further by depleting atk power of other nearby enemies.

User Info: KamiUsagi

KamiUsagi
6 days ago#39
matizero posted...
KamiUsagi posted...
@KamiUsagi I see :) Did you not think about pulling FGO or some other gacha? :p

@matizero

I'd thought of it but, FEH being my first gacha, kinda turned me off other gatchas.
I was tempted by Azur Lane though. I liked the character designs and was really tempted with the Kizuna Ai collaboration but, again, it's a gacha and I don't really feel like getting into another one.
FC: 1221- 0720- 5488
ACNL IGN: JRD from Tokyo / Pokemon Moon/Omega Ruby IGN: Sakura/ Ultra Sun IGN: Sasami

User Info: SaizotheSixth

SaizotheSixth
6 days ago#40
matizero posted...
I see :) Did you not think about pulling FGO or some other gacha? :p

I have a legitimate question for you.

Why would you ever, under any circumstances, suggest FGO for gacha reasons?
How many people can say they ordered Actually Satan to clean their house? https://youtu.be/b8Eq8TUki44
https://imgtc.com/i/C0x22wX.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 92
  • Topic Closed