• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 92

User Info: Cody82

Cody82
1 week ago#21
65 orbs.

Threw nearly all my orbs on the Celica revival to get my Celica fix, finished getting her to +10.

Back to E Tier I go, back to saving for L!Celica and L!Micaiah. No regrets, I'm pretty happy actually.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: matizero

matizero
1 week ago#22
@Cody82 Congrats! Be sure to post a pic of your +10 Celica :)

About new heroes: I wasn’t sure but now I know.. I hate duo heroes introduction. Not because they ‚exist’ BUT because they take a precious space in ‚new heroes’ banner. When they introduced 3/4* into a pool alongside 4-person banner alongside ghb unit I thought it speeds up putting new characters into the game; now it seems this hybrid of heroes/alts take one space in such banner, its not even added to the usual pool of heroes so.. yeah, I hate it, they just waste space for NEW hero, a true one..

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
1 week ago#23
Tethys is here so my orbs will go down <3
Here we go, off the rails.
Finally back to 1002 orbs! 4-digit time, yay!
Give me your pancakes.
Nod at the bird and people die.

User Info: IzayoiHaze

IzayoiHaze
1 week ago#25
On the last day of the Legendary banner I decided to pull some more on colorless. I ended up with a second F!Tiki and two L!Alm's (one being +Atk finally) meaning L!Alm is at +3 and I'm pretty happy with that. Enough so I sacrificed a Tibarn to him for sturdy impact. Anyways I'm left with 1306 orbs today and I still haven't done all the monthly quests. Like I suspected this week is pretty rough, so I just haven't gotten around to doing them...

The new banner looks nice but it's definitely a skip for me. I'll probably free/ticket pull for Ewan or Ephraim and Lyon and leave it there. I'm lucky Artur isn't here since he likely would've tempted me for sure.
FEH ID: 8774135031 Youtube: Izayoi Haze
Please release the Valentias IS

User Info: matizero

matizero
1 week ago#26
@IzayoiHaze Congrats on getting LAlm merges, and with +atk IV to boot!

Me neither, new heroes doesn’t interest me at all and duo hero/es in the ‚new heroes’ banner made me angry at IS politics. I don’t mind them doing p2w formula and whatnot, its a gacha thing, but I just don’t like the idea of an ‚alt’ taking space on those banners.. (still venting, sorry guys/gals :p)

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
1 week ago#27
Gerik catches my eye for the gold mine of fodder he has. Firesweep Axe, Sudden Panic, Infantry Pulse. He's a onestop shop for all your support needs. My Lilina would love HB4. I run DB3 and Heavy Blade in the seal slot so HB4 and Sturdy Blow 2 will be comparable and consistently better. If I could get that, and Special Spiral, my Lilina would be complete.

But some other banner. Not now.

@Cody82 posted...
Threw nearly all my orbs on the Celica revival to get my Celica fix, finished getting her to +10.

Like mat said, when you're good and ready, post the finished product.
imgtc.com/i/4HgTl0ebzq.jpg imgtc.com/i/60CWP2Gtlg.gif

User Info: Cody82

Cody82
1 week ago#28
matizero posted...
@Cody82 Congrats! Be sure to post a pic of your +10 Celica :)

About new heroes: I wasn’t sure but now I know.. I hate duo heroes introduction. Not because they ‚exist’ BUT because they take a precious space in ‚new heroes’ banner. When they introduced 3/4* into a pool alongside 4-person banner alongside ghb unit I thought it speeds up putting new characters into the game; now it seems this hybrid of heroes/alts take one space in such banner, its not even added to the usual pool of heroes so.. yeah, I hate it, they just waste space for NEW hero, a true one..

Sad_Face posted...
Gerik catches my eye for the gold mine of fodder he has. Firesweep Axe, Sudden Panic, Infantry Pulse. He's a onestop shop for all your support needs. My Lilina would love HB4. I run DB3 and Heavy Blade in the seal slot so HB4 and Sturdy Blow 2 will be comparable and consistently better. If I could get that, and Special Spiral, my Lilina would be complete.

But some other banner. Not now.

Like mat said, when you're good and ready, post the finished product.

Thanks guys, here she is (same pic I shared on Reddit, I use Lite Mode, image quality isn't 100%).

I am really happy with the summoning results and now back to saving, the next Sacred Stones banner is a skip for me so I'm good for now!

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/1/4/3/AAZzSaAAAACP.jpg

User Info: KamiUsagi

KamiUsagi
1 week ago#29
matizero posted...
@IzayoiHaze Congrats on getting LAlm merges, and with +atk IV to boot!

Me neither, new heroes doesn’t interest me at all and duo hero/es in the ‚new heroes’ banner made me angry at IS politics. I don’t mind them doing p2w formula and whatnot, its a gacha thing, but I just don’t like the idea of an ‚alt’ taking space on those banners.. (still venting, sorry guys/gals :p)

@IzayoiHaze

Congrats on the L!Alm, and still over 1300 orbs left!
That'll be a nice stash for when Luthier shows up on the Christmas banner with Rudolf.
I mean, how could I$ not put Rudolf on the Christmas banner, he looks like Santa and his name is Rudolf!
It's like he was made to be a Christmas hero. XD

@matizero

I like Gerik most from the new banner but, mainly for his fodder.
Though, I no longer have a reason to go for it since starting over. I no longer have the grails or copies for that +10 S!Ylgr who would've loved that Firesweep Axe+ and playing soo casually now, I won't have her again anytime soon.
Sometimes I really miss my old barracks. :P

On the Duo Heroes, some of the gimmicks can be fun, like my 2x H!Hector/Lilina making maps a joke.
But new Ephraim/Lyon doesn't interest me at all. Maybe it's the art since Baby Lilina is too adorable!

Still, even with the H!Hectors, I'm still only liking the summoning part of the game.
Kinda thinking of constant restarts for the orbs and summoning characters I like to play with for a while before restarting again for the next one that catches my eye.
But... we'll see. :P
FC: 1221- 0720- 5488
ACNL IGN: JRD from Tokyo / Pokemon Moon/Omega Ruby IGN: Sakura/ Ultra Sun IGN: Sasami

User Info: xPembroke

xPembroke
1 week ago#30
I got 727 orbs right now! Did some normal and hard story mode for more orbs haha
Golden Deer ftw!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 92
  • Topic Closed