• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Real General AR Topic XXXV

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
6 days ago#91
and I've officially gone matchless all day
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
6 days ago#92
Holy s***, holy s***, holy s***, holy s***!!!

I wanted to test myself vs a whale who beat my team that I thankfully didn't lose lift to. Wanted a challenge, cos something's wrong with me, Idk. Anywho, they had hoardes of fricken +10 legendaries, mythics, 5 star exclusives, etc. Hell, even their L!Azura was +10. Aight, they had a +10 L!Lucina and +10 L!Lief on their defense among many other +10's. Takumi tanked and killed them both! He fricken tanked Leif for 0×2!!! 😍 Takumi ended up killing all of their team! Flawlessed the whale's map!

I'm on cloud 9 right now, man! Takumi used to be considered the best archer and THE meta unit, but now he's only really considered by popular opinion to be better than maybe like half a dozen archers, just a handful... Leif and Lucina are objectively two of the best archers period. I'm so happy I came up with such a solid build that makes Takumi not only exceptionally powerful and shine again, but one that helps him counter other archers and shows the OG master archer and meta king still has fight left in him.

FOR FAVORITES!!!
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi (Updated): https://imgur.com/a/AiLap6M
(edited 6 days ago)
Since i've decided to park at 17 until I can build up fortress levels (just hit Offense level 3 today), I've decided to eschew bonus units just to lab out an idea I had.

Brave Micaiah with Brazen, Desperation, and Double Savage Blow
Celica with Triple Brazen and Desperation (Savage Blow once I get more fodder)
And three dancers with WoM

Basically, seek out their thunder tile, and if necessary get zapped by bolt tower, then go to town
Any ranged vantage bones me but that shouldn't be a problem if I get that one seal that negates vantage (even if it messes up desperation)
"Krupp steel on Porsche Engines, who can defeat us?"
"You kill me, you're better. I kill you, I'm better."

User Info: Ravaryn

Ravaryn
6 days ago#94
So far sitting at 5W-0L defense with the team I was building over the last week, 4 of those being full 5 kill wipes. It's going... better than I anticipated.
The ranged people tend to pick for ARD are typically very glassy cannony, so even putting Hardy Bearing aside, if it's just one ranged Vantage, if your refreshers are melee, you could probably just isolate it and beat it up.

I also had the issue of not wanting to change my structure layout up where it mattered, so I just shoved the Bright Shrine near the front, but off to the side. It can sort of get in the way of the enemy if they're trying to snipe one of the pots before engaging, but it's largely ignorable unless they really want to stop that Atk/Spd debuff (in which case it might make them position a little awkwardly and waste a turn setting up).
Shadowstalker7 posted...
The ranged people tend to pick for ARD are typically very glassy cannony, so even putting Hardy Bearing aside, if it's just one ranged Vantage, if your refreshers are melee, you could probably just isolate it and beat it up.

Yeah, I may have just gotten unlucky with a DC Vantage Keaton anyways. Had to let the healing tower boost him up enough L!Azura could blast him... lost three units that round but it was alright, it was my fault for missing that
"Krupp steel on Porsche Engines, who can defeat us?"
"You kill me, you're better. I kill you, I'm better."

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
6 days ago#97
I'm having a nice defense season so far, 5 defense victories and no defeat yet! Feels good, feels good.
6* when?
Oresama posted...
I'm having a nice defense season so far, 5 defense victories and no defeat yet! Feels good, feels good.

Same here 5/5. The usual suspects that can destroy my map haven't been showing up.
Sanctuary Resort City on ps4
https://youtu.be/-8uf4wsj3Ps

User Info: RMysterio

RMysterio
5 days ago#99
It would be nice if someone matched me past my initial defense win for the 20 hours

No matches past that and I have no rematches lined up...
Ogma the barbarian
https://imgtc.com/i/GX9Fk3i.png
(edited 5 days ago)
Some Japanese dude actually beat my defense team with no deaths.

He used Ares, L! Azura, L! Eliwood, Naga, and L! Lucina.

Surprisingly, he was no whale. Ares was only +5, and none of the others were merged, and L!Azura was even running ATK Tactic and not a Hone 4. His level 4 Bolt Tower was also destroyed by Duma, and he still prevailed.
I was wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Real General AR Topic XXXV
  • Post New Message