• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Real General AR Topic XXXV

User Info: RMysterio

RMysterio
5 days ago#101
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
Some Japanese dude actually beat my defense team with no deaths.

He used Ares, L! Azura, L! Eliwood, Naga, and L! Lucina.

Surprisingly, he was no whale. Ares was only +5, and none of the others were merged, and L!Azura was even running ATK Tactic and not a Hone 4. His level 4 Bolt Tower was also destroyed by Duma, and he still prevailed.

Vantage DC?

How did he survive Naesala? Or did he use Legendary Lucina to take him out first? Some dude kinda did that with Sirius and L!Lucina, but got rekt by Armored Boots Duma.
Ogma the barbarian
https://imgtc.com/i/GX9Fk3i.png
RMysterio posted...
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
Some Japanese dude actually beat my defense team with no deaths.

He used Ares, L! Azura, L! Eliwood, Naga, and L! Lucina.

Surprisingly, he was no whale. Ares was only +5, and none of the others were merged, and L!Azura was even running ATK Tactic and not a Hone 4. His level 4 Bolt Tower was also destroyed by Duma, and he still prevailed.

Vantage DC?

How did he survive Naesala? Or did he use Legendary Lucina to take him out first? Some dude kinda did that with Sirius and L!Lucina, but got rekt by Armored Boots Duma.

He sniped every building on the right, then had L!Lucina kill BOTH Tibarn and Naesala, and Ares pick off the right Duma. Only the two singers and the boots Duma were left meaning he already won, and even though L! Lucina was in range of Leanne, with 41 HP and 48 SPD she wasn't dying.

I want to note that I also rematched him and failed. He had both Thrasir and B! Micaiah along with 2 dancers and a really well positioned team, so my Nowi, Caineghis, or Ophelia teams wouldn't work.
I was wrong.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
5 days ago#103
and I wake up to 2 Defense wins

meanwhile my matchup was a minor annoyance

Reinhardt with double duma blessings and Legendary Lucina.....

or it would have been if I didn't get double fort advantage.......in tier 23.......
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: RMysterio

RMysterio
5 days ago#104
Fought a cavline for the first time in a long while today

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/4/9/7/AAdaKXAAAAHx.jpg

It's just not an effective strategy if you're not going to go all in. You might as well run a different AR-D team that uses both Duma and Thrasir. This is just lazy. Also he forgot his bonus defense structure.

Also @DreadKaiser excellent suggestion on the Tactics Room placement. Has not failed me so far.
Ogma the barbarian
https://imgtc.com/i/GX9Fk3i.png
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
5 days ago#105
Yer Welcome

Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: _venport_

_venport_
5 days ago#106
RMysterio posted...
Fought a cavline for the first time in a long while today

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/4/9/7/AAdaKXAAAAHx.jpg

It's just not an effective strategy if you're not going to go all in. You might as well run a different AR-D team that uses both Duma and Thrasir. This is just lazy. Also he forgot his bonus defense structure.

Also @DreadKaiser excellent suggestion on the Tactics Room placement. Has not failed me so far.
In light season, a one-round galeforce unit could completely dismantle that, especially a sword user. Smite over the mountain, take out Louise, pop over to Reinhardt, wipe him out. Even without the tactic room where it is in your image, Maribelle ensures that any sword unit can survive against Gunnthra, especially if they're not targeted by the Light and Dark Shrines. Or, if Reinhardt isn't taken out, then Maribelle heals him, trapping him in the corner, and allowing other units to advance.
"DUDE! FACE! Why aren't you dead?"--Pete Abrams' Bun-Bun
Tried out my slightly improved +1 Mufasa on offense backed by M!Corrin. He EP one shotted B!Micaiah, L!Alm, and Duma with about 20 HP remaining. L!Lucina baited Aversa and L! Azura. Naga #2 crossed lava to get the pots while lonely Cherche tried to get Naga #1.

Really lucky so far getting every pot without a dancer. Rally traps tend to keep units back from suiciding long enough for me to get them.

Sanctuary Resort City on ps4
https://youtu.be/-8uf4wsj3Ps

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
5 days ago#108
Got my first failure :'( Still got 2 kills so no lift loss yet.
6* when?

User Info: bubberducky

bubberducky
5 days ago#109
Finally got a defense match after like 2 days. It was another Kronya + Duo Hector setup that got stopped in its tracks by firesweep bow.
This is a test. I've accepted this test to stand victorious against my past. A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self.
FEH ID: 9980866357
Found an issue with my defense which means I need to change one unit

Which means I have to rebuild my units entirely so I can relock them as they were

Why can't we get an option to lock individual units instead of the whole team?
"Krupp steel on Porsche Engines, who can defeat us?"
"You kill me, you're better. I kill you, I'm better."
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Real General AR Topic XXXV
  • Post New Message