• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Real General AR Topic XXXV

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 week ago#11
any Cola with "Diet" or "Zero" on it is Heresy
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!
Ravaryn posted...
NuclearCommando posted...
I'm kinda at the point where I'm parking until I can better improve my fortresses... let me tell you, it's no fun at T17 with an offense fortress of 2+1.

Definitely one of the biggest problems with the mode. Fort levels were a mistake.

No kidding. 1:1 and you can only upgrade a building what? Every two-three weeks? I'm gonna be stuck here for awhile... not that I mind cause it keeps me out of 6 team defenses but still
"Krupp steel on Porsche Engines, who can defeat us?"
"You kill me, you're better. I kill you, I'm better."

User Info: Thrasir

Thrasir
1 week ago#13
Face me if you dare
https://imgur.com/sOMB3lv
I conquered all of Embla before I even came of age, what have you done?

User Info: OldHickory

OldHickory
1 week ago#14
I really preferred the last couple of Astra weeks.

A core of DC Brave Ike, DC Astram, and Vantage Fallen Takumi made for pretty easy sailing.

A mixture of Skadi and a bolt tower took massive chunk out of stuff and panicked it, allowing for easy tanking.
Heaven or Hell, Duel 1
Let's Rock!

User Info: IndianaJones65

IndianaJones65
1 week ago#15
oh god

i lost 2 units in a match earlier today because my eirika somehow couldn't tank an alm and an ophelia on the same turn, and died to like 2 or 3 overkill

and then i realize 3 hours later that i didn't have her summoner supported
so she had 2 less def, 2 less res, and 5 less hp than she should have

and i used all my 4 ladders on similarly boneheaded plays earlier in the week

DoubleDragon posted...
I was under the impression that the way targets and optimal tiles were selected was manifested in best assister selection

yeah first the AI decides which target to assist, then which tile to assist from, then the order of actions, and all of these decision blocks involve only the tiebreakers listed below that block
kekkAI
Track through the dimensions, spellcasting connections, and secret conventions

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
1 week ago#16
f*** im playing so poorly

so that flier ball bulls*** was annoying but at the end of the day it could've been avoided if my keaton was just 1 tile away so i could play around a worst-case scenario

then i timed out on two super easy matches that I had 0% business timing out to, almost timed out on a third (I had to sac an Eir so I could kill an effie in time) and missed a pot, then a match where I accidentally killed all the enemies before i got any pots so I miss out on one more match already.
You can't spell Salt without Alt - Poison-puffs

User Info: Zac_L

Zac_L
1 week ago#17
smash fanatic posted...
f*** im playing so poorly

so that flier ball bulls*** was annoying but at the end of the day it could've been avoided if my keaton was just 1 tile away so i could play around a worst-case scenario

then i timed out on two super easy matches that I had 0% business timing out to, almost timed out on a third (I had to sac an Eir so I could kill an effie in time) and missed a pot, then a match where I accidentally killed all the enemies before i got any pots so I miss out on one more match already.

Yea those unlucky moments happened to us all sometimes. Once I force quit the game because I missed both pots (no death) and chose not to continue when reconnected. Somehow I thought doing that was just like using a ladder. But IT WAS NOT. I missed two matches worth of Aether and the pots. -.- Just told myself to strop caring too much, which is a great way to prevent from making too many stupid mistakes.
FC: 4081-5835-2099; MHG IGN: Z

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#18
...Is imgtc permanently ded?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
1 week ago#19
I ran into a Ninian + Eliwood Emblem team that just seemed like a meme at first...until I realized the Eliwoods were specifically merged so that all three other then L!Eliwood had equal attack and thus were all getting his Bonus Doubler.

The three cavalry Eliwoods also all had Galeforce so they were basically guaranteed to run rampant if they ever entered combat and survived.

It didn't end nicely for me in any case...
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Thrasir

Thrasir
1 week ago#20
@Zinie95 posted...
...Is imgtc permanently ded?

You have to use Imgur now
https://imgur.com/nJk6LZl
This time Xander is prepared.
I conquered all of Embla before I even came of age, what have you done?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Real General AR Topic XXXV
  • Post New Message