• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Weekly Revival 19 pulls thread

User Info: Lazy_Haar

Lazy_Haar
1 month ago#11
I wanted to go for another Ike (I already have three and still haven't built one or used any for fodder, but still), but my summon circle was four blues and one colorless. I actually pulled Brave Lucina from the one I picked:

https://imgtc.ws/i/JigZ9Q2.jpg

In typical FEH fashion, I can't get a 5 star when I really want them and use all of my orbs (three pitybreakers on the Halloween banner, two of which were brave heroes), but I pull free ones on the banners I don't care about all of the time. This is actually my third copy of her, too, when I've never gone for her. She's +RES/-DEF, as well, so she's getting merged into the +1 +ATK I never use.
Fire Emblem Heroes: 9447225331 - Brave Exvius: 591,011,598
Switch FC: SW-1811-0140-1839 - XBL: ElusiveCoffee

User Info: -Gekikara-

-Gekikara-
1 month ago#12
Feathers.
Nee, okotteru?

User Info: Tight-Knots

Tight-Knots
1 month ago#13
I actually have all 3 for once?? I have Lucina +1 when I chose her for CYL and then she randomly popped up last year as a pity breaker, I got Ike at last from the Heroes path, and gray sits at +2 xD 2 of which were pity breakers and 1 was a free summon from the headband VG banner, in which he was color sharing with Tibarn xD

anyway, I got 4* Clair :3
My best friend Lesley said, "Oh, she's just being Miley".

User Info: RisingFlames

RisingFlames
1 month ago#14
free pull and 48 orbs got me two B!Lucina’s with one of them +Atk. She’ll definitely be merged and refined.

User Info: MRsleepyhead

MRsleepyhead
1 month ago#15
4* florina booked her ass immediately.
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away
Job 1:21 d.l code 26779187230->nightowl

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
1 month ago#16
No greens in my curcle. Already have Lucina. Chose red. Got 4* Ogma.

Lazy_Haar posted...
she's getting merged into the +1 +ATK I never use.

Do you um...do you know she's good now?
Claude von Riegan is best boy

User Info: Lazy_Haar

Lazy_Haar
1 month ago#17
catchthemouser posted...

I'm well aware. Doesn't mean I want to use her, especially with the teams I normally field. I'm not the type of player that suddenly starts using a character I never used before simply because they suddenly became really good; if I wanted to use them before, I could have, as this game isn't particularly difficult or complicated enough to force you into using a strict team comp.
Fire Emblem Heroes: 9447225331 - Brave Exvius: 591,011,598
Switch FC: SW-1811-0140-1839 - XBL: ElusiveCoffee

User Info: qrqwqrqrq

qrqwqrqrq
1 month ago#18
Neat
https://i.imgtc.ws/McjLD35.jpg
Doomed to obscurity forever... What I deserve for not taking this more seriously.

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 month ago#19
Free pull 5* Julia
Ugh I mean she doesnt have any worthwhile skills and I already had 1, shes no good fodder merge I guess?

3*Boey
There were 2 greens 2 reds 1 colorless so here we are.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
1 month ago#20
Lazy_Haar posted...
catchthemouser posted...

I'm well aware. Doesn't mean I want to use her, especially with the teams I normally field.

Fair enough

Lazy_Haar posted...
I can't imagine being a player that suddenly starts using characters simply because they're good.

Oddly enough plenty of people do. Otherwise no one would have Surtr
Claude von Riegan is best boy
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Weekly Revival 19 pulls thread
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers