• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What new unit do you never want to get in the game?

User Info: Legend_of_Zelia

Legend_of_Zelia
1 month ago#31
empireoffire posted...
A Warriors OC.

I'll take Lianna and Darios.

Not Rowan though. Oh gosh, when he spoke so poorly of his ill dead dad. I wanted to slap him so hard. That was the only thing that annoyed me so much about him. He's such an ungrateful brat.
"People have nothing better to do then complain about a game that doesn't make them happy. I'm here to be positive, but even that's hard here."

User Info: zeos

zeos
1 month ago#32
All the characters of the horrendous Tokyo Mirage Session game and either passing through the banana twins of Fire emblem Warriors

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
1 month ago#33
Nina was the only one.
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 401~K words/26 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: Limit_2

Limit_2
1 month ago#34
I want to get Rowan and Itsuki someday just to enjoy the reactions from people who fought so hard to defend how much love OCs were getting in the first half of the year.

As far as my answer? Nobody who isn't already in comes to mind. The game has been very good about adding characters I don't like, giving most of them several alts.

Maybe FE4 Hilda or Cyril I guess.

User Info: rrobin

rrobin
1 month ago#35
Warriors ocs/TMS/meme characters
FEH: 7962740165
Official husbando of Robin (block me if you refer to him as "she" by default) and Marianne. Friendly neighborhood noob.

User Info: TheKingOf-Kings

TheKingOf-Kings
1 month ago#36
Silas.

Wait...
I AM CHAMPION CHRISTMAS!

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
1 month ago#37
Anymore Hector alts

I’m not really opposed to anyone tho.

lostseraph7 posted...
This topic just made me think about the recent Halloween Dozla. LITERALLY no one asked for him, but boom, here he is, wasting a Halloween character slot.

He’s the best one
Here we go, off the rails.

User Info: WarmingBlasters

WarmingBlasters
1 month ago#38
albertojz356 posted...
Anymore Hector alts

I’m not really opposed to anyone tho.

lostseraph7 posted...
This topic just made me think about the recent Halloween Dozla. LITERALLY no one asked for him, but boom, here he is, wasting a Halloween character slot.

He’s the best one

Trying for him now, after getting a Halloween L'Arachel. Was waiting for him to show up normally but this version looks fun.
"As expected, he is claiming you have committed blasphemy. Warming blasters. Combat is inevitable." -- HK-47 (KOTOR)

User Info: Fayt980

Fayt980
1 month ago#39
Anything from #FE TMS. I'd rather see the Warriors OCs than stuff from that game. Otherwise just hoping we never get cross over characters. Keep the game FE.
3DS Friend Code: 0919-9897-6716. AC Info: Name: Alex, Town: Gemity
PSN: Alkaid98

User Info: MrStrikeFreedom

MrStrikeFreedom
1 month ago#40
Anyone from the disgusting mess that is TMS. Seriously, I'm willing to accept Warriors OCs but NOT TMS TRASH
BBTAG Mains: Yang/Yuzu Yang/Heart
"Can you take this? Well!?"
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What new unit do you never want to get in the game?
  • Topic Archived