• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SilentWanderer

SilentWanderer
1 week ago#61
What are the chances of one of the Byleths being on the null banner? The Creator Sword is basically NFU + Null CD in one.
http://i.imgur.com/IuY0XFP.jpg

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#62
SilentWanderer posted...
What are the chances of one of the Byleths being on the null banner? The Creator Sword is basically NFU + Null CD in one.

Close to zero.

User Info: OmnimonX12345

OmnimonX12345
1 week ago#63
Dark Young Link posted...
Adrift could have been good if they had just stuck with the Valla theme.

Instead we got three alts in a """new""" heroes banner. Corrin was begrudgingly passable because plot.

They just had to shove Camilla in there who literally doesn't have a support with Azura.

Arete who's that? Certainly not someone with a connection to Azura or Valla or anything!

Now that is a very fair point. Unfortunately the answer is IS is f***ing greedy.

SilentWanderer posted...

Just checked, only NFU
"they'll heal you till you get cancer" ~Barnedion

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#64
Nailah is definitely gonna be on that banner since she is the only one with Null C atm.

The other 2 candidates I think are gonna be Hilda and Mareeta. Corrin has had a lot of banners already.

User Info: kkkkkau

kkkkkau
1 week ago#65
Thank god I can pull for my boobies maid ninja very soon
CLARISSE GANG.
FEH friend code: 9967299527

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
1 week ago#66
So another Grand Conquest. Wonder what the theme will be this time.

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
1 week ago#67
Team Rocket Elite posted...
Oct 20 and Nov 6 are both a "New Heroes" banner. One of them will likely be Farfetched Heroes 3.

probably not until later in Nov

these 2 we see will likely be the end of Book 3

Both previous Farfetched Heroes banners didn't release until after the book was over

if we get some new "Adrift" style filler banner it would be in January or February as a filler paralogue with vague story implications before Book 4 starts similar to stuff we got between past books
Switch Friend Code: SW-4583-7999-7863
Insect Glaive and Ghost Pokemon Master

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 week ago#68
My guess is the new heroes banner back-to-back is prob to finish book 3.

Two more story updates seem adequate to finish book 3.
Mobage Playing: Chain Chronicle, Fire Emblem Heroes, Gundam Battle Gunpla War [F2P BTW]

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
1 week ago#69
Oh it turns out @RadiantHowling was correct about the Guard Skills banner. Japanese text lines up with Close/Distant Guard.

My mistake.
Claude von Riegan is best boy

User Info: OmnimonX12345

OmnimonX12345
1 week ago#70
catchthemouser posted...
Oh it turns out RadiantHowling was correct about the Guard Skills banner. Japanese text lines up with Close/Distant Guard.

My mistake.

Oh, that locks the options down to exactly B!Veronica, Caineghis and Laegjarn. Everyone else is either GHB, seasonal or a legendary.
Cool to know who it's going to be beforehand.
"they'll heal you till you get cancer" ~Barnedion
  • Topic Archived