• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Feh the Owl has a question for you!? (Day 17)

User Info: Your_Master

Your_Master
1 week ago#1
Do you think Aliens exist? - Results (30 votes)
Yes
70% (21 votes)
No
30% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
NASA seems to believe so.
Stay on topic.

User Info: SilentWanderer

SilentWanderer
1 week ago#2
If I believe ghosts exist, I must also believe aliens exist.

That's infallible logic, right?
http://i.imgur.com/IuY0XFP.jpg

Your_Master
1 week ago#3
SilentWanderer posted...
If I believe ghosts exist, I must also believe aliens exist.

That's infallible logic, right?

What if the Ghosts are Aliens? Or vice versa?
Stay on topic.

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#4
As massive as the universe is of course I believe in aliens, I also believe well never make contact because humans are idiots.
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 week ago#5
Obviously.

https://i.imgtc.com/BXAx7tq.jpg
I was wrong.

Your_Master
1 week ago#6
Poison-puffs posted...
As massive as the universe is of course I believe in aliens, I also believe well never make contact because humans are idiots.

Tbf it may be for the best. Didn't Hawking say Aliens meeting humans may end up like the settlers meeting native Americans?
Stay on topic.

User Info: Justagenius

Justagenius
1 week ago#7
As large as the universe it is, it's almost impossible to not have other high intelligence. If we could, there is gonna have other.
Before world peace, we gotta end the war on the street.

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 week ago#8
They exist obviously since the universe is nearly infinite. But we'll never meet them because species, planets and galaxies have lifetimes. Our planet is incredibly young at 15 billion years.
The richest man had 150 billion dollars, so as you can see the number is small enough to be topped by real-world applications.

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 week ago#9
In an infinitely expanding universe, I can't rule out the existence of life on other planets.

However, whether those beings can reach us, AND actually give a damn about us is another issue entirely. I would think that an alien civilization with the means of galactic travel would look at us with sheer indifference. The same way we pay no mind to ants establishing colonies.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: RiverSquirtle

RiverSquirtle
1 week ago#10
Statistically speaking, given the size and age of the universe it is a virtual certainty that there is life elsewhere in the universe.

Now as far as life advanced enough to come here and visit? Given our current understanding of space travel, of that I am more skeptical.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Feh the Owl has a question for you!? (Day 17)
  • Topic Archived