• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Best strat is to just dump everything into Celica right?

User Info: THE_WALL

THE_WALL
1 week ago#11
Nah, Alm is carrying rn. Dracofalcion + link skills + smite + fortress def res = broken
I'm bored.

User Info: Deej

Deej
1 week ago#12
Alligamer72 posted...
I wish I could dump all I had into her :(

This is the comment I was waiting for lmao
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.
I dumped everything on Alm he is f***ing nuts
Not changing this part of my sig until Waluigi is in Smash- Started 8/17/18
"Your blade... it did not cut deep enough."

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 week ago#14
THE_WALL posted...
Nah, Alm is carrying rn. Dracofalcion + link skills + smite + fortress def res = broken

How the f*** did you actually get a position skill? I have been allowed to take nothing but rallies.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: WenDelie

WenDelie
1 week ago#15
Alm and Mae carried my team through all the 20 levels, others didn't even get any SI... save for Atk/Spd Ruse on Boey which I could combine with Def/Res Ruse on Alm for some spectrum debuffs (useful in the later levels). Celica was just used as cannon fodder - sacrificing a pawn to lure the enemy in...

User Info: qrqwqrqrq

qrqwqrqrq
1 week ago#16
ViewtifulGene posted...
How the f*** did you actually get a position skill? I have been allowed to take nothing but rallies.
It's semi rare. I've really only seen smite. Would've taken a drag back or reposition in a heart beat.

Makes sense though, there's like a million rallies (atk, speed, def, res, then atk/spd, atk/def, atk/res, etc etc.) and just the one for smite, repo, draw back and shove.
Doomed to obscurity forever... What I deserve for not taking this more seriously.

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 week ago#17
I feel like a f***ing jackass for trying to level everyone evenly. I wish I could just grab some Repositions and dump everything into Celica. But it has been f***ing impossible to get past F13, with only Draw Back and absolutely zero means of sustain.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: fLying_FoXXX

fLying_FoXXX
1 week ago#18
ViewtifulGene posted...
I feel like a f***ing jackass for trying to level everyone evenly. I wish I could just grab some Repositions and dump everything into Celica. But it has been f***ing impossible to get past F13, with only Draw Back and absolutely zero means of sustain.

I was stuck on Chamber 17 for some time precisely because I dumped everything on a single unit (Alm) while having no luck with skills (no position skills ever). So for me, leveling them up evenly (or so) is the way to go.

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
1 week ago#19
Eh it really depend on rolls

Boey can also hard carry well since his PrF is good for this kind of stuff and Alm Prf directly handles everything Boey cant handle

Mae can take Smite and Book of Orchis to give 6/6 for stats issues

I wont be surprised if the best strats is secretly Omega Tank Cellica. She have reasonable bulk and you can dump everyone else HP with Reciprocal Aid. Use Feint to further beef her up
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it.
3ds fc:3823-9549-3094 - Ice > Fire
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: qrqwqrqrq

qrqwqrqrq
1 week ago#20
fLying_FoXXX posted...
I was stuck on Chamber 17 for some time precisely because I dumped everything on a single unit (Alm) while having no luck with skills (no position skills ever). So for me, leveling them up evenly (or so) is the way to go.
It depends. Eventually you're going to need atleast two or three level 40 +10 units I assume for stage 30 and stuff, but it's better to build them up one at a time.
I'm 99% done with Celica (she's 40 +8 with all good skills), so I'm working on Boey next, then Mae, then Alm last if need be, since I don't need two Red units.

This is my Celica. Her C and Assist are relatively bad, but I figured Two Merges were better than Pulse Smoke and Smite.
https://i.imgtc.ws/as9FwcJ.jpg
Doomed to obscurity forever... What I deserve for not taking this more seriously.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Best strat is to just dump everything into Celica right?
  • Post New Message