• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Forma mode feels fresh and fun

User Info: Sideus

Sideus
1 week ago#51
lsdASD posted...
leseall posted...
amcne_91 posted...
I actually wish it didn't have a stamina component though.

Yeah same. I was having a blast playing it, but I spent all my stamina on it and now my day is ruined

i remember when Aether Raids was released everyone wanted to play more and more and actually begged IS for it. and they actually reduced the stamina cost for it. nowadays everyone hates it and wants to play as little as possible.

please dont ruin another game mode for everyone! the stamina is fine as it is...

To be fair, the reasons people hate AR don't have anything to do with how often it can be played.
Currently Playing
Pokemon Ultra Moon | Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links | Xenoblade Chronicles

User Info: Febrel

Febrel
1 week ago#52
Got cucked on skills and can't play the last two maps yet smh.
"I liked her better when she didn't dress like a stripper." ~ Guide

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
1 week ago#53
*shrug* It's fine. Nothing special, but fine.

I can see it being more annoying if you can't get decent skills, but it's a good way to kill time.

Rewards are crap however.
Official Xion of the KHIII Board NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303 Leader of SquidFAQs squad: http://s17.postimg.org/vwux0plcv/rhuntersig3.png

User Info: Cody82

Cody82
1 week ago#54
TheCaptureX posted...
So, how long until IS finds a way to monetize it?

It's what I was wondering too. Not even a banner featuring the units?

Alm + Celica sure would sell...

User Info: DoWhatYouWant

DoWhatYouWant
1 week ago#55
Paltry rewards and recycled maps/10

User Info: ArmedDragoon

ArmedDragoon
1 week ago#56
>crappy rewards

Compared to what, Tempest Trials with several times more orbs than any other mode in the game? Good grief you guys. The stuff here is fine.
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board
Lucina Defense Force, Shield of Princess Gunnthra

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
1 week ago#57
It's... just the same game we've been playing for almost 3 years

but with more RNG

I want NEW rewards that actually feel worth working for

literally everything in this game is just working towards promoting a new unit to 5* to merge or butcher or refines

Criticize Cygames for repetitive modes (this game is the same, literally just the same gameplay with slightly different twists) the stuff actually feels worth working towards; and your tricked out units with all the fancy skills don't risk getting invalidated every 2 weeks
Switch Friend Code: SW-4583-7999-7863
Insect Glaive and Ghost Pokemon Master

User Info: HowdyHowdy

HowdyHowdy
1 week ago#58
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if it gave no rewards at all. I'd play just to play, only mode I genuinely like now. Just gotta wait for it to be ruined by IS now.
Sig? What?

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
1 week ago#59
ArmedDragoon posted...
>crappy rewards

Compared to what, Tempest Trials with several times more orbs than any other mode in the game? Good grief you guys. The stuff here is fine.

I'd like a little more feathers, but other than that I agree that the rewards are fine.

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
1 week ago#60
I'm really enjoying the mode so far. My only complaints would be the small amount of feathers (maybe another 50-100 for each chamber with them), and the decline on stamina later on
Is Altena in yet? No? Okay.
FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Forma mode feels fresh and fun
  • Topic Archived