• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Biggest Mistake in the game? for reals this time

User Info: Febrel

Febrel
5 days ago#21
Honestly the mass demotes.

Cluttered the 3-4* pool with garbage.

I've only gotten one Luna in months.
"I liked her better when she didn't dress like a stripper." ~ Guide

User Info: Sideus

Sideus
5 days ago#22
DreadKaiser posted...
Sideus posted...
Honestly, of these options, I'm going with the 2019 mass "demote". Most of the worst problems with the summoning pool would be immediately and entirely solved by demoting all the day 1 5*-exclusives and most if not all of the other year 1 5*-exclusives. We've been clamoring for it, the game needs it, and it was the perfect time for it.

So what does I$ go and do? The exact opposite of what they should have done. The units are now less accessible than they already were, and while it doesn't make that much of a difference, it's a clear sign that they're never going to become more available, which means everyone who wanted to build them got f***ed over except the omega whales who already have. It didn't even meaningfully remove them as "bad pitybreakers" because they can still pitybreak on almost every banner.

...wut

the thanosing didn't really change much

if you wanted those units.....you were going to wait for a rerun banner. being thanos'd didn't change that unless you were REALLY banking on them pity breaking you.

if you didn't want those units, then they can't pity break you on the new banners.

so no if you wanted them, they are exactly as accessible as before. because you still need to wait for a banner to have a realistic shot at them

and while it doesn't make that much of a difference, it's a clear sign that they're never going to become more available, which means everyone who wanted to build them got f***ed over except the omega whales who already have.
Currently Playing
Pokemon Ultra Moon | Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links | Xenoblade Chronicles

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
5 days ago#23
Sideus posted...

and while it doesn't make that much of a difference, it's a clear sign that they're never going to become more available, which means everyone who wanted to build them got f***ed over except the omega whales who already have.

the weekly 4% revival banners literally disproves you

if anything they've become MORE available since now they're at least on 4% banners

basically

demoting Lucina/Karel/etc. into 3-star pool >>>>>>> removing them from the regular pool but putting weekly 4% banners >>>>>>> doing nothing
You can't spell Salt without Alt - Poison-puffs

User Info: blasster

blasster
5 days ago#24
I voted second anniv cuz it cucks me from getting Duma.

I honestly never see arena change or mythic addition to be a big deal. In fact, it's prob thanks to this change, I can reach T21 / T26.
....And I think this hold true to some people as well.

Hell, I wanna see if AR regulars here have balls to say Eir or other mythic didn't help them reach T21. Two Eirs def helped me to dive straight into T21 back in February, I have no shame in admitting that.

My AR offense / defense team have 2x mythic + 3 blessed units. That's how I can do dumbs*** like unit suicide and still reach T26. Mythic heroes es de beste! Numero uno!
Mobage Playing: Chain Chronicle, Fire Emblem Heroes, Gundam Battle Gunpla War [F2P BTW]
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
5 days ago#25
Mythic Heroes being a mistake. Look at all the copy and paste double L!Azuras, L!Alms, Ophelias, Lilinas, horse teams, and flier balls that dominate AR. And then those stupid Mythic Heroes show up and make it harder for those teams to win.

Bunch of a******s. /s

User Info: RiverSquirtle

RiverSquirtle
5 days ago#26
Babysitter meta was most annoying because it basically invalidated a bunch of heavily invested units, which is never a good thing to do to a player base.

The removal of old 5* units from the regular pool is a close second though.

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
5 days ago#27
blasster posted...
I voted second anniv cuz it cucks me from getting Duma.

I honestly never see arena change or mythic addition to be a big deal. In fact, it's prob thanks to this change, I can reach T21 / T26.
....And I think this hold true to some people as well.

Hell, I wanna see if AR regulars here have balls to say Eir or other mythic didn't help them reach T21. Two Eirs def helped me to dive straight into T21 back in February, I have no shame in admitting that.

had just the free Eir get me to 21, but the real winner of that season was Fjorm. her being on bonus and my shiny new LAzura made that a joke........that and constant double fort advantage because I skipped a pot upgrade to break parity early.

it'd be nice if Arena got any kind of change. all they ever did there was make babysitter meta and add trenches

at least AR had as many good changes (Multiple Map Nerfs, double down, ladders being added) as they did bad (about everything else). Arena just got worse every time.
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: Sideus

Sideus
5 days ago#28
smash fanatic posted...
Sideus posted...

the weekly 4% revival banners literally disproves you

if anything they've become MORE available since now they're at least on 4% banners

basically

demoting Lucina/Karel/etc. into 3-star pool >>>>>>> removing them from the regular pool but putting weekly 4% banners >>>>>>> doing nothing

I don't really think being on one-time focus banners (because let's be real, they're not going to rerun) count as "more accessible". They're still 5*-exclusive, and still basically non-existent off-focus.
Currently Playing
Pokemon Ultra Moon | Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links | Xenoblade Chronicles

User Info: Deej

Deej
5 days ago#29
blasster posted...

I mean...it's damn near impossible to reach T21 without a score-boosting Mythic. Actually, is it even possible?
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
5 days ago#30
Deej posted...
blasster posted...

I mean...it's damn near impossible to reach T21 without a score-boosting Mythic. Actually, is it even possible?

I believe it was with a literally perfect season.

now? still hard but more possible since pot upgrades happened since.
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Biggest Mistake in the game? for reals this time
  • Post New Message