• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General Aether Raids Topic XXXIII

User Info: lsdASD

lsdASD
1 week ago#461
got attacked by a hector yesterday. my defense team annihilated his whole team anyway. and its not like i have anything special, i dont even have a dancer on my def team

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
1 week ago#462
lsdASD posted...
got attacked by a hector yesterday. my defense team annihilated his whole team anyway. and its not like i have anything special, i dont even have a dancer on my def team

No dancers?! *Gasp*
6* when?

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 week ago#463
*confidently enters with newly blessed H!Hector and two Nagas*

*lose two times straight cuz now people put healing tower in very back and not grouping units together in 3 column*

Shamefur dispray. I guess not used to suddenly slotting H!Hector in.

Feels like catalpult is uber necessary to destroy healing tower, but number of offense structure itself is an issue.

Bonus structure + stupid box + ladder + duo indulgence = 4 slots already fixed.
.....so only one free slot left for offense structure. Stupid af.

*sigh* I need something to make H!Hector offense work, but I dunno what. Feels wrong my usual team doing better than with one with H!Hector.
Mobage Playing: Chain Chronicle, Fire Emblem Heroes, Gundam Battle Gunpla War [F2P BTW]

User Info: Deej

Deej
1 week ago#464
blasster posted...
*confidently enters with newly blessed H!Hector and two Nagas*

*lose two times straight cuz now people put healing tower in very back and not grouping units together in 3 column*

Shamefur dispray. I guess not used to suddenly slotting H!Hector in.

Feels like catalpult is uber necessary to destroy healing tower, but number of offense structure itself is an issue.

Bonus structure + stupid box + ladder + duo indulgence = 4 slots already fixed.
.....so only one free slot left for offense structure. Stupid af.

*sigh* I need something to make H!Hector offense work, but I dunno what. Feels wrong my usual team doing better than with one with H!Hector.

Tbh I'd already ended up moving my Healing Tower all to the back after a couple of defenses where people managed to snipe it and then Bolt Tower for an easy win. More of the same, I guess.
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 week ago#465
Deej posted...
Tbh I'd already ended up moving my Healing Tower all to the back after a couple of defenses where people managed to snipe it and then Bolt Tower for an easy win. More of the same, I guess.

That's the only spot that make sense if you wanna counter bolt tower I guess, and now everyone do that after Hector riding bolt tower gundam appears.

Protecting heal tower like it's the most precious thing ever.
Mobage Playing: Chain Chronicle, Fire Emblem Heroes, Gundam Battle Gunpla War [F2P BTW]

User Info: SilentWanderer

SilentWanderer
1 week ago#466
Even though it's only the third day of the season, I want this guy to maintain Rank 1

https://i.imgtc.ws/tzBcC1H.png
http://i.imgur.com/IuY0XFP.jpg

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
1 week ago#467
SilentWanderer posted...
Even though it's only the third day of the season, I want this guy to maintain Rank 1
I just saw that too lol, that person definitely uses that Bantu to solo AR
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677
Switch: https://i.imgtc.ws/q82EzDw.jpg

User Info: bubberducky

bubberducky
1 week ago#468
Haven't seen a duo Hector attack me yet. Don't think it'll matter though, duo Hector reeks of overrated-ness.
This is a test. I've accepted this test to stand victorious against my past. A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self.
FEH ID: 9980866357

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 week ago#469
bubberducky posted...
Haven't seen a duo Hector attack me yet. Don't think it'll matter though, duo Hector reeks of overrated-ness.

yeah he's a bit overhyped once I thought about it a bit more

everyone in high ranks obviously got that high without him, I'm not about to cripple my team to bring an effect I clearly don't need

now when he's the bonus hero, that'd be another story
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: Kaze_no_Ou

Kaze_no_Ou
1 week ago#470
DreadKaiser posted...
bubberducky posted...

yeah he's a bit overhyped once I thought about it a bit more

everyone in high ranks obviously got that high without him, I'm not about to cripple my team to bring an effect I clearly don't need

now when he's the bonus hero, that'd be another story
...he's the bonus hero EVERYtime you bring him out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uExhmtLsH_M

People praised surtr. skadi, and bolt tower but the walking 40 true damage tower is "meh"?
Do either of you have Duo Primo?
https://i.imgur.com/5jrYZi8m.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General Aether Raids Topic XXXIII
  • Topic Archived