• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General Aether Raids Topic XXXIII

User Info: _venport_

_venport_
2 weeks ago#11
My Keaton couldn't replicate the feat. His double gave Gharnef the special for his second strike, and it was all downhill from there. Gharnef just barely survived Keaton, too, with 8 HP. Wish I had a +Atk Keaton, instead of +Def, for this.
"DUDE! FACE! Why aren't you dead?"--Pete Abrams' Bun-Bun
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
2 weeks ago#12
SuperPokeGal123 posted...
I can see your defense failing if someone has a blue tank or any unit that initiates and kills Priscilla after turn 4 who can also tank/survive Sothis and Gharnef.

now THAT I haven't had an issue with
surprisingly few people use their tanks like that

Also PAzura there has Triangle Adept, and with the double blessings is actually dangerous. fast enough to score moonbows on most blue tanks.

should probably just fodder that panic staff to Veronica though, she'd be much more dangerous with it.
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

_venport_
2 weeks ago#13
...I wonder if Velouria would work better than Keaton. I have one of her, too, just never bothered building her up. Mostly because I really don't care for Fates. Keaton and Azura are just too good to pass up, and the latter comes with the bonus of providing nice eye candy, too. Regardless, a reckless charge with a vantage tank that can survive Gharnef is almost sure to lead to a swift defensive wipe. Perhaps you'd be better served by a summer Micaiah, since vantage can't work on her at all? Though, that still exacerbates the issue of too many red units...

Regardless, with my team featuring Keaton, I'm able to do it, but the only survivors at the end are Eir, and Eliwood. It genuinely bothers me just how effective that level five panic manor is along the left side.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

DreadKaiser
2 weeks ago#14
the ideal scenario is that the double dancers kill the few melee units people run on light season (usually just their tank and maybe a bonus unit)

or kills all the blues

then Gharnef just bodies everything else

like this
https://youtu.be/6ebpEPpPFXs

or this
https://youtu.be/golrwbm0a28
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!
(edited 2 weeks ago)

_venport_
2 weeks ago#15
Yeah, Dread, your map capitalizes primarily upon how cautious people tend to be when it comes to approaching anything, and it capitalizes on that tendency hard. That said, it works significantly less well on a reckless charge dick first into enemy territory. Overall, something I wouldn't mind going up against for a GHB setup, honestly. Without the structures, that is...

Meanwhile, my defenses are bipolar, compared to last week, just from this first day. Two stall successes, because double Duma is intimidating, I guess? They've died horrifically in both defenses, and the latest one was extremely close to a loss, too. Somehow, PA Azura tanked a Brave Micaiah shot as the last move.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

DreadKaiser
2 weeks ago#16
Switching map back to Astra map (feel free to try that out, it's much harder to deal with if you don't have a good galeforce team)

will make adjustments and ask you all to do this again tomorrow, got a few ideas to test out.
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

_venport_
2 weeks ago#17
I love how PA Azura can function as a dragon slayer. It's absolutely hilarious to watch her marvelously tank Tiki and Naga, and then slap them down in turn. The wonders of TA? She also, somehow, survived Arvis (no special). Hooray for Veronica buffs.

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
2 weeks ago#18
I know I don't care about AR much anymore, but this dude made my day.

https://i.imgtc.ws/YWrRWnX.jpg

Thanks person for making AR much less stressful for me!

DreadKaiser
2 weeks ago#19
well a Nowi slayer more specifically, TA did nothing to Fallen Tiki obviously, that was the SPD and RES blessings
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

DreadKaiser
2 weeks ago#20
Dysias6 posted...
I know I don't care about AR much anymore, but this dude made my day.

https://i.imgtc.ws/YWrRWnX.jpg

Thanks person for making AR much less stressful for me!

you say less stressful, but GL Getting those pots without killing him or getting galeforced
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General Aether Raids Topic XXXIII
  • Topic Closed