• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who's your most spoiled unit?

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
3 weeks ago#1
I'd upload pics but uh the post would be too big anyway it's Selena for me. She has:

Selena's blade (refined)
Repo
Aether/blue flame and all the skills leading to them including both Sol and Luna
A: Steady breath/flashing blade 4/atk def bond
B: Wrath/NFU
C: Def/spd smoke

She's the unit I invested the most premium SI into and she kills armours extremely well. Flashing blade was given because I didn't want to waste it from mareeta and it's actually pretty good on her.

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
3 weeks ago#2
This guy and it's not particularly close either. Went for Picnic Lukas just to inherit the lance

https://i.imgtc.ws/OMiFI8D.jpg
When is Pikmin 4

User Info: Enoemaa

Enoemaa
3 weeks ago#3
Definitely the main two are Halloween Kagero and Spring Camilla. H!Kagero wins by a huge margin though.

The rare stuff she has is thus:
-Starfish
-Rally Spd/Def+
-Fortress Def/Res 3
-Death Blow 4
-Close Counter
-Vengeful Fighter
-Hone Atk 4
-Armour March

Spring Camilla has less super rare skills, but way, way more builds. Basically every build you can imagine for her, she can run. Iote’s Shield or TA3 Raven tome with QR, CC Vantage Blade tome, then OHKO or speedy blade tome. Lots of specials, lots of skills.

User Info: YukiWTG

YukiWTG
3 weeks ago#4
It actually only happened 4 times so far that I gave another unit a skill from a 5* only character - Beruka got Steady Stance 4 from Surtr, Zephiel and Winter Fae both got Distant Counter from Hrid, and Fae got Steady Breath from Brave Ike. So strictly speaking, one of those 4, I guess?
That being said, Nino has inherited by far the most skills (seriously, her list is huge at this point, haha), and I guess Seliph and Black Knight might join the premium fodder club very soon (I intend to give Seliph DC if I get another Hrid this month, and BK will get Fierce Breath + Bold Fighter from Legendary Tiki once I pull a Bantu for Fierce Stance).
FEH ID: 2360453622, IGN: Erin
Usually leading with +10 Arvis.

User Info: OmnimonX12345

OmnimonX12345
3 weeks ago#5
Easily Panne. Arvis was my first +10, but he has a very basic kit. (Ardent Sacrifice, Iceberg and Fury) Panne however:

Aether, Galeforce, Distant Counter, A/S Solo, Death Blow 4, Lull Atk/Def, Odd Def Wave
"they'll heal you till you get cancer" ~Barnedion

User Info: akaean

akaean
3 weeks ago#6
It was Clair for a while. But at this point it is likely Fae. I have been on a bender recently trying to turn her into the ultimate life form. I'm getting pretty close at the moment.

Refined Lightning Breath / Refined Light Breath
Bonus Doubler / Distant Counter / Steady Breath
Null C Disrupt / Quick Riposte 3

Then I can pair her with Keaton and turn off my goddamn brain in Aether Raids. some maps counter it, but it takes a ton of the stress out of it.
I project in metaphor, words I have no use for.
Visions strong and true and clear. I am blind and cannot hear.

User Info: Mikokiri

Mikokiri
3 weeks ago#7
Closest to getting Spoilt is my Christmas Robin. He didn't come with a B skill so I kinda sacrificed my Christmas Lissa to give him one and it's worked out very well. I also Ranked up the free Takumi we all get to 5* just to give my normal Robin Close Counter.

Seems like I really like Robin, huh...

Also if I ever get a L!Julia or S!Laev with s***ty IVs, their Mirror impact is going to Sanaki.
School should teach you how to adult instead of how to solve for x.
I got no clue how to adult but I sure as hell can figure out what x is in 7x = 4 + 27 X 8.

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
3 weeks ago#8
Legault:
- Starfish+
- Red Hot Ducks+
- Rally Atk Up+
- Aether
- CC
- Chill Def

I use him in AR to Vantage CC sweep maps sometimes. Could probably him some more stuff like SS2, but I wouldn't use it much.

MG

User Info: VareasXbox

VareasXbox
3 weeks ago#9
Walhart:
- Atk/Spd Solo 3
- Aether
- QR3 from a Deidre

Saizo
- Dew his weapon
- Joint Hone Speed from a NY Thicc
- Swift Sparrow and Desperation from a Mage Eirika