• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Heroes with Bonfire Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread

User Info: Jack30749

Jack30749
4 weeks ago#61
4* arthur

A big signal to not pull on this baner

User Info: Marcomario

Marcomario
4 weeks ago#62
I think I'm luckier on my free summons than using orbs. I got a free Myrrh (-atk +hp though) and on the beast banner I got a free tibarn. So things are looking bright hah

Side note, is it worth getting about Myrrh for different IV's?
"You'll never be the person you want to be, until you try it."

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
4 weeks ago#63
I was trying to save up orbs, but this is the banner that got me to break. Was worth.

https://i.imgtc.ws/OWLPq86.jpg

User Info: Lazy_Haar

Lazy_Haar
4 weeks ago#64
I broke into the Google gift card stash and ended up getting Nah after another 43 orbs (pity rate was at 3.25% before this, so not too bad).

...and she's -ATK. Oh well. I like her art and lines in this, so I mainly wanted her for collection purposes, anyway (and I find myself using dragons more often simply because they mix well with beasts). Not going to try for another copy, or go for Idunn at this point.
Fire Emblem Heroes: 9447225331 - Brave Exvius: 591,011,598
Switch FC: SW-1811-0140-1839

User Info: brainrotter

brainrotter
4 weeks ago#65
+Spd/-Def Idunn as my freebie

FDR3 fodder, whee could also merge
We live as we dream-- alone. -Joseph Conrad
FEH FC: 0523262833 | +10s: Sigurd (lead), L!Hector, OG!Julia, Deirdre, OG!Reinhardt, SF!Nino, Ares

User Info: Arcasaurus

Arcasaurus
4 weeks ago#66
Second Zelgius

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
4 weeks ago#67
Free pulled 4* Selena, then stupidly pulled the other red for 3* Hinata. Had to do a Chain Challenge to get my 4 orbs back.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
4 weeks ago#68
I just got a +Defense/-Resistance Idunn as my free summon.
http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
4 weeks ago#69
4* Palla, she was bad IVs and I've already got a Palla at 5*, so she got booked.

Been a while since my last free 5*, and even longer since I got one with good IVs, maybe on one of the upcoming banners... a free Zelgius would be real nice
Is Altena in yet? No? Okay.
FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief

User Info: Tetrana

Tetrana
4 weeks ago#70
I spent about 70 orbs to get a +HP/-SPD Idunn. I don't really feel like chasing Nah though.
Switch Friend Code: 2732-0697-0602
Now playing: Tales of Vesperia DE, Dokkan Battle, Dragalia Lost, Fire Emblem Heroes
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Heroes with Bonfire Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread
  • Topic Archived