• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Lol, someone on the enemy team saved my butt.

User Info: CaRmAgE

CaRmAgE
4 days ago#1
So, as you all probably know by now, Brigades cannot have more than one dancer on them, even if the dancer does not have the skill equipped. Well, I just ran into an flying Ishtar... with Draw Back.

It's so great that I can go into this fight without having to worry about any dancers showing up for the entire match. Huge shoutout to whoever that was who saved my butt.
3DS FC: 0559-6932-0703, FEH ID: 9998205028
FEH heroes list & HM farming strats: drive.google.com/open?id=1g3tpf6Jz_dttVNBkew731ku1wMtbqGz3w1NePD47X50

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
4 days ago#2
I think dancers only count as dancers if you equip Dance/Sing?
No bulli Edelgard
Edel has been bullied 3 times. Stop it already!

User Info: Epic_Manky

Epic_Manky
4 days ago#3
LorenzoV posted...

They're labeled as dancers even without the actual skill equipped, so you can't have 2 units that come with Sing or Dance no matter what
...And I meant that in the worst way possible.
FEH Friend Code: 8377355117 / Lead unit: https://i.imgtc.ws/h0hKdBQ.jpg

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
4 days ago#4
I always send Rein on a suicide mission to insta melt any dancers I see in GC

Not gonna bother dealing with them >_______>
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.

User Info: KageNoSenshi

KageNoSenshi
4 days ago#5
LorenzoV posted...

If only this were actually true, because it sucks that i can't use Ninian, Azura, and Dancer Micaiah together on my brigades
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Fire Emblem Heroes, Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Chikara - Chie - Yuuki

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
4 days ago#6
I will always find it stupid that I can't have two refreshers in a brigade (Hell, even if they aren't EQUIPPED I can't run two), but I can run FIVE in my AR defense
Is Altena in yet? No? Okay.
FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief
Lief4Heroes posted...
I will always find it stupid that I can't have two refreshers in a brigade (Hell, even if they aren't EQUIPPED I can't run two), but I can run FIVE in my AR defense

Taking forts/destroying castles would be incredibly easy with more than one dancer/singer.

And if the enemy had two, they would surely destroy your castle in one fell swoop.
"Mrgrgr!" - Edea Lee
AuraChannelerCh posted...
Lief4Heroes posted...

Taking forts/destroying castles would be incredibly easy with more than one dancer/singer.

And if the enemy had two, they would surely destroy your castle in one fell swoop.

Meanwhile, one unit with dancer support can solo entire AR teams, so the question still stands.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

User Info: Auscenic

Auscenic
4 days ago#9
Still amazes me that they have a dancer restriction for GC but not Aether Raids, where it's actually needed.
3DS FC: 3909 - 7564 - 3610
PSN: Auscenic

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
4 days ago#10
AuraChannelerCh posted...
Lief4Heroes posted...

But my team of a +10 Ophelia with four L!Azuras backing her WON'T destroy the entire team in one fell swoop?
Is Altena in yet? No? Okay.
FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Lol, someone on the enemy team saved my butt.
  • Post New Message