• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Sacrifice Byleth for Distant Counter

User Info: supertortaman

supertortaman
4 days ago#1
Hi,

I just got a +ATK and -SPD brave ike and I really want to turn him into a monster.
For that, I believe I need to put Distant Counter on him. Thing is, I only have male Byleth to fodder a DC, so would it be worth it? I almost never use Byleth.

Also, I have a Idunn with -DEF, would it be worth it to fodder her for vengeful fighter?

Thanks!
FC 3ds: 4742-5145-1003

User Info: _venport_

_venport_
4 days ago#2
Idunn is still a complete monster, defensively. If she's your only copy, give her a try, first, see how you like how she performs, and then decide from there.
"DUDE! FACE! Why aren't you dead?"--Pete Abrams' Bun-Bun
Byleth decimates any Tibarn trying to exploit Heavy Blade 3 with Galeforce, by the way.

And that's not to mention he's the biggest middle finger to all things running highly coveted Fighter skills and all those Impact skills.
"Mrgrgr!" - Edea Lee
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Daniel5467

Daniel5467
4 days ago#4
If you’re a whale then do it so you can get more copies for merges. If you can’t merge your brave Ike then it’s better to save it for a 3-4 star unit that you are going to +10.

So no I wouldn’t do this

User Info: Your_Master

Your_Master
4 days ago#5
Give it to him. It's worth it.
Stay on topic.

User Info: supertortaman

supertortaman
4 days ago#6
Thanks you all for the help!
I forgot to mention that I have a F byleth with +DEF, so I think she could do what M Byleth does (except for the DC, of course).

Looking forward to more opinions
FC 3ds: 4742-5145-1003

User Info: _venport_

_venport_
4 days ago#7
Male and female Byleth are perfect opportunities to run different sets on what is effectively two instances of the same/extremely similar character(s). There are some differences in their stats, but that only lets you tailor what each can do even better for particular roles. And, bonus, you can still use either one in consecutive battles in Squad/Arena Assault if you use the other!
"DUDE! FACE! Why aren't you dead?"--Pete Abrams' Bun-Bun
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Sacrifice Byleth for Distant Counter
  • Post New Message