• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. OG Marth or BLucina

User Info: Bowen

Bowen
4 days ago#1
I'm building a Infantry team centered around One and need to decide on a support. My Ike is +1 and I want to surround him with some merged units. Marth is ideal, but I feel Lucina is better support but mine is -spd. Is she is worth it? I know she is in a banner but have 0 orbs :(
Stare at the sun...

User Info: _venport_

_venport_
4 days ago#2
She is absolutely worth it, if you have the resources to refine her weapon. Refining her weapon allows you to put DC on Brave Ike, and leave him with Aether, rather than a shorter cooldown option.
"DUDE! FACE! Why aren't you dead?"--Pete Abrams' Bun-Bun

User Info: Your_Master

Your_Master
4 days ago#3
Why not build a team with both? Their buffs stack.
Stay on topic.

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
4 days ago#4
they are both excellent support units
which is better depends on your team, Lucina is useless if your team is all player phase and/or mages/Dragons, since her biggest selling point is enemy phase only and only works for physical weapons/beasts.

meanwhile Marth also brings Healing

also don't spend on Lucinas banner right now, she will be on a revival banner later with much better rates
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

Bowen
4 days ago#5

I want to have a dancer and magic damage on my team. I'm thinking of using Micaiah to check red units. If I get Soiree Berkut then I might go with Marth but he is eluding me. So many combinations is killing me!

Stare at the sun...

_venport_
4 days ago#6
What dancing units do you already have available to you?

Bowen
4 days ago#7
_venport_ posted...
What dancing units do you already have available to you?
Infantry I'm only missing Dancing Ryoma and the new ones (Berkut and Neph)
Stare at the sun...

_venport_
4 days ago#8
Let Micaiah be a support/anti-armor and cavalry blend, like Lucina can be a mix of support and anti-dragon. Or, if you want stat boosts from a dancer, run PA Azura, though she'd pretty much be restricted to anti-blue. Regardless, there are plenty of options available to you, and so it's a matter of simply putting together what works well.

Brave Ike is a fantastic tank all around, but if you give him DC, he's going to be a bit dependent on Lucina to keep his specials consistently firing off, especially if he's running Aether.

As far as a healer, there are a number of options available for that, so feel free to experiment and determine what works for you.

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
4 days ago#9
Lucina has the much higher ceiling when it comes to supporting but Marth has the better floor.
You can't spell Salt without Alt - Poison-puffs

User Info: Kaze_no_Ou

Kaze_no_Ou
4 days ago#10
marth cannot charge anything so who cares about his +2
https://i.imgur.com/5jrYZi8m.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. OG Marth or BLucina
  • Post New Message