• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Any games you've played recently?

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
4 days ago#11
Played Torna again next game I’m waiting on is Link’s Awakening remake.
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
4 days ago#12
Ad_Victoriam posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
I really enjoyed Dragon Quest 3. I played the GBC version 3 times.

The first time I played, the personality quiz put me as Manly. Talk about a strong first impression.

I went through the situation with the king and his scheming wife, decided not to be a Camus, and it gave me Smart. The text also said I was extroverted, the life of the party, snarky, and that I use my intellect as a weapon. None of that is true.

I'm just going to go back and get Vamp since I hear that's the best.

A-Omega16 posted...
Three Houses is a recently played game as well. But after finishing the BE and BL paths I got really burned out. I did start a file for Maddening in GD today though.

I keep meaning to play 3H, but I either have work, something else peaks my interest, or I'm just too depressed to play games at all. I finished the month where Flayn goes missing with the Black Eagles a month ago and haven't really played since.

Yeah my issue is just purely lack of motivation. I do have the time to play Three Houses, but...there are other games I find myself wanting to play more now too. Or sometimes I just feel like watching YouTube or listening to music instead of playing games. But part of the lack of motivation comes from having to do the first half of the game for a third time. However with Maddening, I might be more motivated because the battles will definitely be a lot tougher and would provide a much different experience from Hard, but idk.

I do want to play GD and obviously one of these days I’ll finish it, plus I know it’s very lore heavy and that really interests me but yeah...the drive I guess isn’t as strong. Playing a game for 150 hours in the span of like a month, without playing much else really has taken a toll on my wanting to play for a while lol

And leaving the Blue Lion house hurts
"That revelation when you recognize you're in a cycle...when you realize you are the one who put yourself into it...will you strive to break free?"
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
4 days ago#13
Right now...Danganronpa 2. Yep.
No bulli Edelgard
Edel has been bullied 3 times. Stop it already!

User Info: QuiteQuarky

QuiteQuarky
4 days ago#14
Been almost exclusively playing the NSW version of Warframe these days. It's a "movement focused" tps. You're basically a psychic space ninja and you fight clones, corrupt merchants, the "infestation" and some synthetic life designed to be a terraforming organism that has turned evil, more or less.

I've been trying to queue up for PvP but I might be the only person on NSW that cares about it. Sigh. Maybe I should look for a PvP clan...
We're all just quark soup.

User Info: DBean

DBean
4 days ago#15
Super Kirby Clash is the main one because I can't escape free to play stuff apparently. Did purchase River City Girls since I was in the mood for a beat 'em up recently, but I haven't had time to play that one yet.

User Info: nekuyr2002

nekuyr2002
4 days ago#16
Three houses and street fighter.

User Info: 9999_damage

9999_damage
4 days ago#17
Astral chain, after that I'll go back to 3H to do other routes. I'm also planning to buy LA and Catherine Full Body.
When I found out that "literally" actually means "figuratively", my head literally exploded. - squatch22

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
4 days ago#18
I finished Three Houses the other day (first run, GD, hard/classic). I plan to do at least one more at some point, but I don't want to get burnt out, so I'm doing other stuff for now.

I started GTAV back up in single player, but I'm honestly not a huge fan of it, mostly because the main story is really weak, and I'm not huge on the main characters (Michael is just kind of weak, Trevor is too over-the-top, and Franklin is boring). I'm going to finish it since I'm fairly far in, but I'm not loving it.

I'm going to start of Trails of Cold Steel 2 soon. I got it a bit before TH, but I put it off for TH. I've been waiting to play it for a while, though, since CS1 was really good.

LorenzoV posted...
Right now...Danganronpa 2. Yep.

Love that game. DR is one of my favorite game series out there.
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.
After stretching out Monster Hunter Stories for far too long (beat the game and my plan then was to max out a Nerscylla sword, but finding the Nargacuga+ parts proved tedious), I picked up Langrisser Re:Incarnation. It's... okay, there some bad stuff in it. Battle animations are halfway between laughable and just sad. Outfit designs can get absolutely ridiculous and almost make Camilla look normal and practical. It feels like there's some helpful QoL improvements that are missing (e.g. being able to skip enemy turns), which makes the game feel archaic. The localization could've used another read-through (not that the plot'll win any awards to begin with).

Still, I'm having fun with it. I don't know... I remember playing Warsong on my dad's Genesis and loved that. The series has some interesting mechanics. I'm excited for the Switch remake(s) coming out.

And of course, I'm still playing Three Houses.
[This signature is for aesthetic purposes only.]
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: soonerzealot

soonerzealot
4 days ago#20
Three Houses and Smash, mostly. Borderlands 3 when it drops Friday will rule my screen time through Christmas, easily.
FEH ID# 9427526109
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Any games you've played recently?
  • Post New Message