• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Any games you've played recently?

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam
4 days ago#1
We talk about FEH a lot, so I'm curious what you've been playing outside of that. I just bought Dragon Quest III from the Play Store since I've heard it's one of, if not the best JRPG around and I've been wanting to get into the series. I'm working my way around the personality quiz right now, so what are you playing in your free time?
"Whenever there's a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever."
I've been speedrunning Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (though even that I've had little time to practice beyond the first disc because of how busy this semester has been so far). It probably sounds silly, but I've been having a lot of fun diving into the game and figuring it out, y'know?

Beyond that, I have Celeste and Final Fantasy XV on the back-burner...
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
RIP City of Heroes 11/30/12

User Info: super_felicia

super_felicia
4 days ago#3
Finally got around to playing super neptunia rpg when it was on sale in august. Decent game,combat is decent story is better than the other spinoff titles barring 1. Overall been a decent time. Just glad i didnt get it at full price though because while its the best spinoff story barring 1 it still gets repetitive gameplay wise alot and story isnt that good but we'll see when i get further into the game
Everyone says my cooking is to die for....and then they laugh.....
-picnic felicia

User Info: Enoemaa

Enoemaa
4 days ago#4
Fire Emblem Three Houses, Astral Chain, and for more mobile stuff, Honkai Impact 3rd.

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
4 days ago#5
I really enjoyed Dragon Quest 3. I played the GBC version 3 times.

The first time I played, the personality quiz put me as Manly. Talk about a strong first impression.

Besides FE, I'm also playing The Binding of Isaac, Astral Chain, and Yakuza 3.

BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: UnownGamer

UnownGamer
4 days ago#6
Monster Hunter World Iceborne and Dragon Ball FighterZ are the games I mostly play, along with Smash Ultimate and Persona 5 with my friend.
Ohayo, Sekai; Good Morning World!
Dr. Stone makes me rock hard.

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
4 days ago#7
Honestly not too many

On top rn is FGO though by a huge margin. These past weeks I have put so many hours into this game grinding for an event but finally tomorrow there is a break. That’s...pretty much the only other mobile game I play not including FEH

Let’s see I’ve played some Smash Ultimate as of late and ofc Three Houses is a recently played game as well. But after finishing the BE and BL paths I got really burned out. I did start a file for Maddening in GD today though. And then finally Clannad on the Switch. Well it's a visual novel so not sure you’d consider it a game...Maybe?

And that’s pretty much it lol. Ngl it doesn’t take a lot of games to keep me satisfied. Let me just say I have practically been living off of Nintendo and Mobile games and have never had a problem with it. Yeah, I don’t play PS4 or XBox....ever. Call it pathetic but meh

I honestly need to branch out my gaming library lol
"That revelation when you recognize you're in a cycle...when you realize you are the one who put yourself into it...will you strive to break free?"
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Your_Master

Your_Master
4 days ago#8
Going to buy the Iceborne Expansion for Monster Hunter World.
Stay on topic.

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam
4 days ago#9
ViewtifulGene posted...
I really enjoyed Dragon Quest 3. I played the GBC version 3 times.

The first time I played, the personality quiz put me as Manly. Talk about a strong first impression.

I went through the situation with the king and his scheming wife, decided not to be a Camus, and it gave me Smart. The text also said I was extroverted, the life of the party, snarky, and that I use my intellect as a weapon. None of that is true.

I'm just going to go back and get Vamp since I hear that's the best.

A-Omega16 posted...
Three Houses is a recently played game as well. But after finishing the BE and BL paths I got really burned out. I did start a file for Maddening in GD today though.

I keep meaning to play 3H, but I either have work, something else peaks my interest, or I'm just too depressed to play games at all. I finished the month where Flayn goes missing with the Black Eagles a month ago and haven't really played since.
"Whenever there's a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever."
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Dunedainsith

Dunedainsith
4 days ago#10
I finally beat Octopath Traveler. I have to do the secret boss but I finally did it. I also made a new Minecraft non-peaceful world called Here be Monsters Redux. I found a seed that has a mesa biome right next to an ice plains biome and Im super happy. I just dont know how to make my main house...
My +10 units: Oscar, OG Jakob
https://i.imgtc.ws/arkkdMH.png
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Any games you've played recently?
  • Post New Message