• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. "Colorsharing doesn't matter."

User Info: RiverSquirtle

RiverSquirtle
1 week ago#11
Yeah... colorsharing is only fine if you would be happy with any of the focus units of that color. Otherwise it’s the worst.
Saw some joke poster say this on Reddit.

Told them I pulled 6 Winter Chroms before pulling a Winter Lissa.

They literally said that "If it wasn't Lissa, it would have just been a Beruka or something instead of Chrom"

Someone's stance on colorsharing is the easiest way to tell if someone is worth taking seriously.
https://imgur.com/gOGzcN4

User Info: Febrel

Febrel
1 week ago#13
AuraChannelerCh posted...
Charge your phone, TC.

I stole the pic from Reddit. >_>
No quote.

User Info: Your_Master

Your_Master
1 week ago#14
Free Summoned a +Spd PA! Azura. She is definitely outdated and irrelevant as a unit today.
Stay on topic.
Sure you did.
https://imgur.com/gOGzcN4

Your_Master
1 week ago#16
Dark Young Link posted...
Sure you did.

Okay she's also -Atk
Stay on topic.

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#17
Your_Master posted...
Free Summoned a +Spd PA! Azura. She is definitely outdated and irrelevant as a unit today.

She’s a dancer she’ll never be irrelevant.
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: Febrel

Febrel
1 week ago#18
Your_Master posted...

I got +Spd Inigo in 5 orbs, would definitely trade.

As it stands I've drained all the Heroes Path and Tempest Trial orbs, and haven't even seen the green 3-4 stars I want (Fae, Frederick, Gunter). Even the tiny green pool feels bloated now.
No quote.

User Info: RiverSquirtle

RiverSquirtle
1 week ago#19
Poison-puffs posted...
Your_Master posted...

True. Is she the best dancer? No. But does she still do her job well? Definitely.

I also ran into an Azura emblem once where she was fully merged and they were using her as a combat unit. It was pretty cool.

Your_Master
1 week ago#20
Poison-puffs posted...
Your_Master posted...

Outside of AA she will unless she's your only 5* locked dancer. Others dancer do her job better. And Reyson is avalible as a 4*.
Stay on topic.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. "Colorsharing doesn't matter."
  • Post New Message