• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is it a waste to use Dancer Is***er as a Dancer?

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 days ago#1
I know I'm late to the ball. Been busy but the TT forced me to play again for orbs.

But whose bright idea was it to give a flier a Brave Tome. She's absolutely wrecking all the modes I put her in. I already have many dancers but my red tome fliers selection... Not great.

Would it be more beneficial to use Dance Ishtar in a purely offensive role? This has to be a new kind of powercreep.

How are the others? I managed to nab Dancer Nephenee too. Have plenty of orbs and am considering trying for Dancer Reinhardt later.
Memes
Mommy Rhea's lap is best lap.

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
4 days ago#2
if Dance was inheritable, would you NOT use it on everything?
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

BloodMoon7
4 days ago#3
Also I'm sorry about the thread title. I'm not exactly sure what happened there.
>_>
Memes

BloodMoon7
4 days ago#4
DreadKaiser posted...
if Dance was inheritable, would you NOT use it on everything?

I would not. I think that might defeat the purpose of it.

I mean you can't dance your dancers. Just one dancer is fine.
Memes
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
4 days ago#5
All of the new dancers are competent units to use on their own merits. They can function just fine without utilizing their Dancing utility, if you want to go that route. They are all optimized around a particular talent anyway.

Ishtar and Rein are fantastic Brave tome fliers, with Ishtar having quad potential. Berkut is the same wall as always, and Nephenee outclasses Bridal Cordelia in all stats, and has superior 35/36 offense, outranking most other non-Alm infantry archers.

If your team is lacking in one of the roles that these new dancers can cover, they can easily fulfill that function.

BloodMoon7
4 days ago#6
Damn. I feel bad for Cordelia but if Nephenee can do both attack and support. I was so excited when I finally got Bride Cordelia but I guess nothing ever lasts long.
Memes

User Info: Shugo702

Shugo702
4 days ago#7
I've been using Dancedaddy without Dance equipped for TT and have been revisiting all the daily abyssals with him for fun and completing them (Mirror Impact + Desperation + Brash Assault seal is THAT build!—OG Rein can't replicate this). Just got done with Robin's today which I was surprised to complete.

Ishtar is just as strong but can quad naturally due to her high SPD so she will pump out much more damage. I'm trying to get her and would drop her Dance as well.

User Info: KageNoSenshi

KageNoSenshi
4 days ago#8
This really isn't anything new though. I took Dance off of Micaiah ages ago. I regularly use OG Ninian and OG Azura for combat too (in fact i also have a dedicated build for Azura that gets rid of Sing as well).

So yeah, if you'd rather refresh your refreshers, go ahead and use a different assist.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Fire Emblem Heroes, Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Chikara - Chie - Yuuki

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
4 days ago#9
Yeah, it might be better to just capitalize on her offense capabilities instead.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: Pickley-

Pickley-
4 days ago#10
Dance is always good to have but Ishtar’s offenses are so good you’re better off replacing it
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is it a waste to use Dancer Is***er as a Dancer?
  • Post New Message