• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. So they gave Reinhardt another alt

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#11
Deej posted...
BipBapBam posted...
Aw, I was hoping it was over Jojo memes tbh

Mod: "I'm gonna have a Breakdown Breakdown if you keep posting these memes. Your account is gonna have to Bite Za Dusto for a little while."

Could be worse I could end up like Diavolo.
Seriously though why does Reinhardt have 2 alts he has like 1 min of screen time.
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
1 week ago#12
Poison-puffs posted...
It was over a supposed “spoiler” about Rhea which was pretty much described about her in her bio.

I see... unwarranted in my opinion. To get back on topic: it was a necessary evil!
6* when?

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
1 week ago#13
Well because he's actually relevant to the plot of thracia unlike Leif.

User Info: Pickley-

Pickley-
1 week ago#14
is says f*** you

User Info: RedAhmed

RedAhmed
1 week ago#15
It's because y'all very all spamming OG Reinhardt in every single dang team. IS thought people genuinly liked the guy, and not just use him because he was OP or a meme.
NNID: RedAhmed | Switch FC: 4348 1076 2516 | 3DSFC: 4339 2569 6938 | PSN: RedAhmed48
Man, Kempf is gonna be pissed if he ever gets into Heroes IN AMERICA!
http://i.imgur.com/IuY0XFP.jpg

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
1 week ago#17
Poison-puffs posted...
It was over a supposed “spoiler” about Rhea which was pretty much described about her in her bio.
That's some bull s***. Sorry you got suspended bro...

I got in trouble once by the mods for not writing out full cuss words, but for using something like @ and 2 $$ together.

I hate mods. To. f*** em.
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi at your service: https://imgur.com/a/cCzKjDz
FEH code: 2089904057
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Your_Master

Your_Master
1 week ago#18
Cause he deserves it.
Stay on topic.

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
1 week ago#19
Poison-puffs posted...

Never could imagine you getting a suspension lol

But then when I read this...that’s actually pretty ridiculous what happened, sorry about that, pretty bs tbh
"That revelation when you recognize you're in a cycle...when you realize you are the one who put yourself into it...will you strive to break free?"
(edited 1 week ago)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. So they gave Reinhardt another alt
  • Post New Message