• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. New Power September 2019 Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#1
CYL1 units.

Peri trash.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Pickley-

Pickley-
1 week ago#2
4* Silas

need lucina :/

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
1 week ago#3
Well you know what, I know I should be saving up orbs but I don't care I'm gonna try to get B!Lucina!
6* when?

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
1 week ago#4
I tried both blues since I have the other three, got Tailtiu and Nowi.

Ehhh...probably not going to try more than that really. I'd like to have her, but there's so much that I want to burn orbs on. I'd rather save I guess.
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.

User Info: 9999_damage

9999_damage
1 week ago#5
4* Brady, my first copy so not bad.
When I found out that "literally" actually means "figuratively", my head literally exploded. - squatch22
Oresama posted...
Well you know what, I know I should be saving up orbs but I don't care I'm gonna try to get B!Lucina!

Brave Lucina comes in a future revival banner. It's a 3 man banner with a 4% rate. You sure you want to pull for her right this minute? @Oresama
https://imgur.com/gOGzcN4
3* Silas.

I'll take it. Really wish I'd get my 30th free 5 star though. Also while I desire a +ATK or +SPD Brave Lucina and to fix my -ATK Brave Roy, f*** using orbs on a regular rate 4 hero banner that also has oldschool pity breaks.
I was wrong.

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
1 week ago#8
3* Cecilia

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
1 week ago#9
Dark Young Link posted...
Oresama posted...

Brave Lucina comes in a future revival banner. It's a 3 man banner with a 4% rate. You sure you want to pull for her right this minute? @Oresama

Dammit @Dark_Young_Link, you should've tagged me sooner T_T I already wasted 4 orbs... Oh well, it was compensation orbs.
6* when?

User Info: OmnimonX12345

OmnimonX12345
1 week ago#10
3* Robin yaaaay
"they'll heal you till you get cancer" ~Barnedion
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. New Power September 2019 Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread
  • Post New Message