• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 84

User Info: QuiteQuarky

QuiteQuarky
1 week ago#21
329 orbs!!

May I pose a question of the day?
What units do you have at 4*+10 and what do you use them for? Are you happy you built the unit as a 4*+10 vs. not at all or as a 5*+10?

Now that Krognac is more or less merged up to max I've started considering my next merge projects. It's somewhat unrealistic of me to think that I'll get many more than one maaaybe two more 5*+10s especially since diverse SI is important to me, FEH is more fun that way! Anyway, that means I'm thinking about 4*+10 units and it kinda hurts my soul, that effective -2ish to all stats below a 5*+10 (not to mention those damn silver stars). On my docket are Hana, Lilina, Tharja, Catria, Peri, Nanna and Lucius. One of them (Lilina...?) will be a 5*10 and chances are I'm going to merge up the others as 4*+10 units. I can't chooooooose thoooouuuugh so I'm hoping to get some stories from all y'all about your 4*+10 units to better inform my decision making :)
We're all just quark soup.

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
1 week ago#22
322 orbs gof me before I start this Tempest Trial
When is Pikmin 4

User Info: Kayiel

Kayiel
1 week ago#23
QuiteQuarky posted...
What units do you have at 4*+10 and what do you use them for? Are you happy you built the unit as a 4*+10 vs. not at all or as a 5*+10?

I made a Lissa into a 4*+10 before the Combat Manuals. Not the worst choice. :)
~~~ DStone39 - mobile ~~~

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
1 week ago#24
Up to 323 Orbs today. Breaking new ground! IIRC every step past here will be the highest I've hoarded, as I think I only got to under 310 at most in the past. Not sure if I'll reach A Tier (depends on how many Orbs we get this month and in the first few days of October before Halloween Banner drops), but Imma certainly try to hit 400 before Halloween!

As for the Question...I think I still have a Brave Axe+ 4+10 Frederick. He came in handy in the past, but he sees very little use nowadays. Heck, I can't remember the last time I used him...he just kinda sits there, making Chrom posters and lamenting the times his lord is promoted only to be foddered for Aether. Man has seen things...
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
FEH Beruka Supporter, Behold the Aerial Fortress! https://i.imgur.com/o2t2XBd.jpg

User Info: matizero

matizero
1 week ago#25
QuiteQuarky posted...
329 orbs!!

Now that Krognac is more or less merged up to max I've started considering my next merge projects. It's somewhat unrealistic of me to think that I'll get many more than one maaaybe two more 5*+10s especially since diverse SI is important to me, FEH is more fun that way! Anyway, that means I'm thinking about 4*+10 units and it kinda hurts my soul, that effective -2ish to all stats below a 5*+10 (not to mention those damn silver stars). On my docket are Hana, Lilina, Tharja, Catria, Peri, Nanna and Lucius. One of them (Lilina...?) will be a 5*10 and chances are I'm going to merge up the others as 4*+10 units. I can't chooooooose thoooouuuugh so I'm hoping to get some stories from all y'all about your 4*+10 units to better inform my decision making :)
I never did this but my general rule is to make them 5* instead of 4* +10 - if its someone worth building I'm building that unit but I don't merge them. I'm happy to have another 5* than I would be with 4* +10 unit (don't see much use with such unit compared to another 5*). At the beginning of FEH if I had too much units of some sort I sent them into oblivion for feathers so I didn't even think once of merging them and nowadays powercreep is real so no point methinks. And manuals are a thing too, better leave them as fodder.

btw. Lilina is a MUST as a 5* +10 - I have her almost complete and she's just so awesome to nuke everything in her way that I'm thinking doing similar thing with Mae with her new weapon and refine (similar but not the same, of course).And going by what @Sad_Face once said - Lilina's awesome as vantage nuke with bladetome too in AR! (ok, ok, I know it doesn't interest you much, you have it covered etc. but still it can be used in PvE). Don't diminish her potential by making her 4* +10, it's heresy :P

User Info: GhostAggron

GhostAggron
1 week ago#26
September 10th, 2019 - Orb Count: 1058
I decided to finally expand my barracks a bit. I had legit no idea that it only cost 1 orb to expand 5 spaces, so I figured “Well I got over 1000 orbs now, a single orb isn’t gonna hurt that much”. Now I can finally stop having to empty my barracks every other summon.

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
1 week ago#27
matizero posted...
btw. Lilina is a MUST as a 5* +10 - I have her almost complete and she's just so awesome to nuke everything in her way that I'm thinking doing similar thing with Mae with her new weapon and refine (similar but not the same, of course).And going by what Sad_Face once said - Lilina's awesome as vantage nuke with bladetome too in AR! (ok, ok, I know it doesn't interest you much, you have it covered etc. but still it can be used in PvE). Don't diminish her potential by making her 4* +10, it's heresy :P

Lilina needs every single point she can muster for Vantage nuking. I'd have to pay more attention to verify but her SS boosts have also been exceptionally helpful.
imgtc.com/i/4HgTl0ebzq.jpg imgtc.com/i/60CWP2Gtlg.gif

User Info: RisingFlames

RisingFlames
1 week ago#28
QuiteQuarky posted...
329 orbs!!

I keep a ton of 4*+10s around. From Olivia, Cecilia, Effie, Cherche, Sophia, Draug, Robin, Gwendolyn, and others. Some of them even get their 5* weapons/refines. Overall I’m happy because I spend way less feathers to raise them.

A 4*+10 with the 5* weapon will cost you 42k feathers tops, while a 5*+10 can cost you up to 242k feathers. And statwise a 4*+10 is same with 5*+5. So I need to really like something about the character, like the art or the utility before I dump almost six times the feathers.

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 week ago#29
9/11/2019 Orb Count

1: Special Heroes Login Bonus
2: Tempest Trials Login Bonus
5: Special Login Bonus

Total Available Orbs: 8
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#30
1624 orbs yeah me
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 84
  • Topic Closed