• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Friendly reminder that B!Ike and B!Lucina will have a 4% 3 man banner in 5 weeks

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
4 days ago#21
yep, good PSA Chunky.

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
4 days ago#22
ZForceFFC posted...
I spent about 50-60 orbs I had saved up and got a B Lucina (+ATK - DEF) so I'm reasonably happy

Imagine how many B!Lucina's you could've had with that same amount of orbs on the weekly revival banner. I'd wager a good 4 or 5! Haha j/k, congrats on the B!Lucina!

Nothing- posted...
yep, good PSA Chunky.

<3
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014
There are no guarantees, but the future 3-person 4.00% banner is better on paper.

Going to aim for a Lancina with B!Ike merges on the side myself.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
~ Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
4 days ago#24
CyberDragon10K posted...
There are no guarantees, but the future 3-person 4.00% banner is better on paper.

Going to aim for a Lancina with B!Ike merges on the side myself.

MUCH better on paper. You also have a much higher effective focus rate because there are only three focus units instead of four. Returns on B!Lucina and B!Ike are almost effectively doubled from a standard 4-unit banner.

User Info: Mikokiri

Mikokiri
1 day ago#25
Glad I've found this topic now, considering I was about to blow another 20 on the current one. I checked again and I was right - B!Ike already was on a weekly revival banner - but it was with Mist and the other Ike, and I got a Mist from it (didn't have her already but her IVs are pretty bad so I have no idea what to do with her). Definetly gonna start saving, and maybe try getting a few Sanaki merges for my darling girl.

But now it is dillema. I already have the pity rate up (slightly, but still up). And then I still kinda want to try for Dancer Shigure.

Oh yes, week 15 starts in about...25 minutes as of commenting this.
School should teach you how to adult instead of how to solve for x.
I got no clue how to adult but I sure as hell can figure out what x is in 7x = 4 + 27 X 8.

User Info: Benzie

Benzie
1 day ago#26
Have 100 orbs ready for this and intend to save more

User Info: Febrel

Febrel
23 hours ago#27
Buster-Blader posted...
Now is the time to pull for Blucina and Bike, go all in on the new power banner guys!

No, on this banner you pull for

Roy
No quote.
(edited 23 hours ago)

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
15 hours ago#28
Mikokiri posted...
Glad I've found this topic now, considering I was about to blow another 20 on the current one. I checked again and I was right - B!Ike already was on a weekly revival banner - but it was with Mist and the other Ike, and I got a Mist from it (didn't have her already but her IVs are pretty bad so I have no idea what to do with her). Definetly gonna start saving, and maybe try getting a few Sanaki merges for my darling girl.

But now it is dillema. I already have the pity rate up (slightly, but still up). And then I still kinda want to try for Dancer Shigure.

Oh yes, week 15 starts in about...25 minutes as of commenting this.

How high is the pity rate? Even if it’s at 6%+ I’m pretty sure it’s still better odds to pull on the revival banner.
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: TheLegendofDev

TheLegendofDev
14 hours ago#29
Ugh the game needs to fast forward I hate saving orbs
Here comes Justice!

User Info: VareasXbox

VareasXbox
14 hours ago#30
Got another Bluecina, +def. So I got two of her with 70 orbs on this banner. Now I'll save for the 19 Revival Banner.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Friendly reminder that B!Ike and B!Lucina will have a 4% 3 man banner in 5 weeks
  • Post New Message