• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Friendly reminder that B!Ike and B!Lucina will have a 4% 3 man banner in 5 weeks

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
1 week ago#1
80/80

The weekly revival banners, week 19, is featuring Gray, B!Lucina, and B!Ike. Week 14 starts tomorrow. Plenty of time to start saving up your orbs and dew!

The pull rates will be substantially higher than those on the 'new powers' banner.

My loins are girded and my orb stash is readily growing in anticipation. Who else is excited??
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: Pompous_Badger

Pompous_Badger
1 week ago#2
Hmm, perhaps I’ll actually get a B!Lucina, then. Still, while her buff is impressive, I don’t intend to blow my stash on that banner. I have other units I’d rather get. I’ll drop a few and see what happens.
"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
1 week ago#3
Pompous_Badger posted...
Hmm, perhaps I’ll actually get a B!Lucina, then. Still, while her buff is impressive, I don’t intend to blow my stash on that banner. I have other units I’d rather get. I’ll drop a few and see what happens.

Fair point!

Now that I've finished both of my Arena Cores (Earth and Fire), the only things I need are pulse smoke for my AR W!Cecilia and possibly Mystic Boost for B!Ike (and a second Eir since I only have 1).

All my orbs are being saved for fun stuff now, and B!Ike definitely seems to fall under that category haha! And B!Lucina is amazing support for anyone, so I'd be happy with even a single copy of her. I guess we'll see how many orbs it takes me to summon pulse smoke, whenever that ends up returning.
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014
Oh yeah, I forgot that was a thing. Would be nice to get a merge for mine, since she's -ATK (and while I abhor the very idea of Lucina, I'm not so petty as to not use her if it means my other units will have an easier time.

B!Ike is obvious choice, though.
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
RIP City of Heroes 11/30/12

User Info: KageNoSenshi

KageNoSenshi
1 week ago#5
That will have to be my opportunity then, since she remains the only CYL1 unit i've yet to summon.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Fire Emblem Heroes, Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Chikara - Chie - Yuuki

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
1 week ago#6
Thanks for the notification for players who need this. I'm personally saving for Innes in a few weeks, but this is a great PSA nonetheless.
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi at your service: https://imgur.com/a/cCzKjDz
FEH code: 2089904057

User Info: RMysterio

RMysterio
1 week ago#7
Seems like IS has planned this in advance...
Ogma the barbarian
https://imgtc.com/i/GX9Fk3i.png

User Info: CyberDragon10K

CyberDragon10K
1 week ago#8
shawnwalker posted...
I'm personally saving for Innes in a few weeks

Mood.

Eyeing Week 17 myself; Tana and Innes merges to fix banes and maybe get +Spd for Seto Kaiba...
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
~ Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
1 week ago#9
CyberDragon10K posted...
Mood.

Eyeing Week 17 myself; Tana and Innes merges to fix banes and maybe get +Spd for Seto Kaiba...
Innes is one of my top 5 fav archers. Have skills for builds in mind for him. Looking forward to finally getting an archer bad ass who has eluded me for far too long.
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi at your service: https://imgur.com/a/cCzKjDz
FEH code: 2089904057
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: DeBron

DeBron
1 week ago#10
4%, three heroes, green. I need 6 more B!Ikes, definitely doable.
It's a part of life.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Friendly reminder that B!Ike and B!Lucina will have a 4% 3 man banner in 5 weeks
  • Post New Message