• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I just notice the first CYL characters aren't in the line-up for pulls anymore.

User Info: J-Don-Bonne

J-Don-Bonne
2 weeks ago#1
I have to wonder what’s up with that. They aren’t suddenly Legendary, the only real change is their Prf Weapon being available for refinery, but no other character (that I know of) got shafted from the summon list for that reason.
Hot take: Skullgirls 2nd Encore and Under Night In-Birth Late(st) are more hype than DBFZ and SFV.

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
2 weeks ago#2
I actually forgot about this, that's a really good point actually. I would LOVE to get pity broken by a Lucina or B!Ike right about now haha!
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
2 weeks ago#3
J-Don-Bonne posted...
no other character (that I know of) got shafted from the summon list for that reason.
What about literally every single Gen 1 character
When is Pikmin 4

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
2 weeks ago#4
They're Book 1 5 star units, meaning they won't appear on any banner that features new units. This was done so that people won't get pity broken by "outdated units" while trying to obtain new units.

You can still get them randomly from the re-run/skill banners.

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
2 weeks ago#5
We'll get a New Power banner featuring them, plus they'll still appear in re-runs. The Book 1 cast being absent from New Hero summons is not new. They can still be summoned from any re-run banner though.
MG

User Info: J-Don-Bonne

J-Don-Bonne
2 weeks ago#6
Mega_Gardevoir posted...
We'll get a New Power banner featuring them, plus they'll still appear in re-runs. The Book 1 cast being absent from New Hero summons is not new. They can still be summoned from any re-run banner though.

I didn’t actually know about this... heh.
Hot take: Skullgirls 2nd Encore and Under Night In-Birth Late(st) are more hype than DBFZ and SFV.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I just notice the first CYL characters aren't in the line-up for pulls anymore.
  • Topic Archived