• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. A Spendid Soiree Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
1 week ago#91
Still nothing of value yet, one away from 3.75

Now I think I'll save until I see the Mythic, then I'll go back for Ishtar once I have Yune
Is Altena in yet? No? Okay.
FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief
Pity-broken by the Brave Cow...

*sigh* I should just stop and be happy with my LIES!!!...
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
RIP City of Heroes 11/30/12
I was wishy washy about Ishtar since the trailer dropped, so I said f*** it and tried for her anyways.

My luck in getting her was substantially better than getting Berkut. In 110 orbs I got

Neutral Velouria (oh boy!)
+def/-spd Karla (Wrath fodder for if I get Edelgard)
+def/-hp Fallen Celica (?Chill Spd fodder I guess?)
+atk/-hp Horse Chrom (you're not being helpful)
And finally, +spd/-res Soiree Ishtar (quad city)

So in total, I spent around 400 orbs and got 10 five stars. Rocky start getting Berkut, but undoubtedly my best banner in a long time. And I can still save the bad IV Ishtar from earlier as fodder for Claude!

User Info: Pickley-

Pickley-
1 week ago#94
Berkut in 50~ orbs and Ishtar soon after in 15~ both with good ivs ^^
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: _Spectral_

_Spectral_
1 week ago#95
Free -Atk/+HP Nephenee

120 orbs for +Atk/-Def Nephenee and a +HP/-Res Ishtar in the same circle.

I definitely went down a rabbit hole to fix a bane, but I’m going to use them both a lot, so it’s okay.

Avoided Blues; it would’ve been nice to have Blue Infantry Duel. No regrets because I got Nephenee and Ishtar. Mayyybe I’ll go back in towards the end of the banner, but for now, I’m happy and working on promotes, hero’s path heroes, there’s a TT tomorrow with Rinea...
Enjoy Life :]
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
5 days ago#96
Nothing.

Still nothing on this banner. I am not allowed to have any of these units. All I'm allowed to have, is a 6.50% pity rate. I'm even pulling 3 colors. So it's 4-5 pulls most of the time when I open the banner.

Next, I will get pity broken by Thea or some other 4-5*. I just know it. Cause I'm a pessimist.

What? Did I anger some god or something? Well, I don't care.
Making mistakes is a natural and important part of life. Mistakes don't make you dumber. They make you smarter.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: DBean

DBean
4 days ago#97
Pity broken twice now, although in about 80 orbs, so it's not the end of the world. First was an appreciated Mage Eirika, now a less wanted Swordhart.

Still would like one dancer from this thing, though!

User Info: SunnyMilk

SunnyMilk
2 days ago#98
Pity broken by Hubert(-SPD/+DEF) after getting to 4.25% with no 5* on a circle with four reds. And I feel nothing but intense disgust.
"Welcome to a new history! A new age! The age of awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARK LORD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
https://imgtc.com/i/R1NrOBi.jpg
After a painstaking way to 4.50% (dancer/singer banners are never decent to me, as my pursuit for PA!Azura wasted 250 free orbs), I managed to get S!Reinhardt with Atk+/Def-. Wanted Ishtar, but this guy is still a huge threat anyway.

Now, if Reinhardt can get another alt, I can make Reinhardt Emblem!

...Or I'll just put all three Reinhardts with my Ishtar.
"Mrgrgr!" - Edea Lee
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
2 hours ago#100
This banner...

This banner is a sin.

A Tome Eirika just broke my 8.00% pity rate. But she's a free unit now.

I've spent so many orbs (around 400?), and nothing. I still don't have a focus unit. Despite pulling 3 different colors.

This is the worst banner luck I've had since I started playing. 8% pity followed by that. I don't know how to feel. I feel dead inside. No emotions at all. No joy. No sadness. No anger. Nothing.
Making mistakes is a natural and important part of life. Mistakes don't make you dumber. They make you smarter.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. A Spendid Soiree Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread
  • Post New Message