• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXII

User Info: QuiteQuarky

QuiteQuarky
2 weeks ago#41
Shadowstalker7 posted...
I'm a bit baffled. Someone noped out of even trying my defense when it's largely a 2-Yune-and-friends setup. I mean, yes, it's not completely free (got Sothe, Gunnthra and L!Alm, so there's some synergy), the formation doesn't even have any refreshers, nor is Sothe pre-charged (no one on the team is, for that matter).

Did they have an escape ladder loaded into their AR-O buildings? If not, they might be a floater. Not having a ladder this early on most probably means they intended to surrender before even hitting the "battle" button just to get the daily reward. Why waste a ladder and aether when you can just waste aether?
We're all just quark soup.

User Info: Shadowstalker7

Shadowstalker7
2 weeks ago#42
Hmmm, never considered that it might be a floater. If that's the case then I guess their actions make more sense since I'd assume they're waiting for the end of the week to get an easier 5-7 matches to cancel defense losses.

I'm unable to see what's in their AR-O buildings, since they surrendered before even starting.

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
2 weeks ago#43
Another def victory with someone who tried this time. They tried to bait B!Camilla with Nephenee (+10) but their strategy relied on drives and so everyone was clutched together because my map doesn't allow for them to be 2 spaces apart. My Nailah said 'nope' to Nephenee and went straight for Dancing Micaiah (+10). Enemy totally didn't expect that and underestimated Glare's potency (so did I, was maybe thinking of doing a +10 project and foddering off Nailah but I really like her on defense). Nephenee failed to kill Nailah on EP and turn 2 Nailah killed Eir. Victory!
6* when?

User Info: IndianaJones65

IndianaJones65
2 weeks ago#44
my 2 offense matches today were at fort advantage since neither of my opponents a bonus structure

also with sigrun as a bonus i can actually misdirect all shrines and chills from my eirika
Beautiful word, beautiful world
https://i.imgur.com/OVY6h1e.mp4

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
2 weeks ago#45
Someone Got Imhullu'd!
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
2 weeks ago#46
You know what’s funny?

Someone who attacked me last season and lost attacked me again...and lost again.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
2 weeks ago#47
CJwat11 posted...
You know what’s funny?

Someone who attacked me last season and lost attacked me again...and lost again.
You'd think they'd learn from the first time what they did wrong.

If I ever goof I use it as a learning oppurtunity. On the crazy occasion I lose, I figure out where I went wrong. Helps me a lot in AR, cos I see a lot of copy/pasted team, maps, and set ups. That 1 loss turns into a helluva a lot of wins.

Guess either your defense team is really good or they just don't learn. Could be both.
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi at your service: https://imgur.com/a/cCzKjDz
FEH code: 2089904057
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
2 weeks ago#48
shawnwalker posted...
CJwat11 posted...
You know what’s funny?

You'd think they'd learn from the first time what they did wrong.

If I ever goof I use it as a learning oppurtunity. On the crazy occasion I lose, I figure out where I went wrong. Helps me a lot in AR, cos I see a lot of copy/pasted team, maps, and set ups. That 1 loss turns into a helluva a lot of wins.

Guess either your defense team is really good or they just don't learn. Could be both.

Both times they fell for my Rally Trap, and forgot where my real bolt Trap was, so most likely the latter.

The first time they brought some random team I can’t remember, this time they brought a full team of megatank dragons+Aversa.

And my map kinda eats the thoughtless megatank strats for breakfast...it’s the optimized Galeforce teams I gotta watch out for, and Bridal Fjorm.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
2 weeks ago#49
my s***ty defense team has gotten two wins already because

1) The opponent leaves FGrima for last
2) The guy runs into my 50 damage bolt trap for some reason, nuking everybody to single digit HP
3) My Fgrima has vantage and the guy doesn't have a firesweep effect.

Though it does help that she's +8 and with double Yunes is actually pretty scary
You can't spell Salt without Alt - Poison-puffs
CJwat11 posted...
You know what’s funny?

I've actually had the same person attack me three times. The first time, he won. The second time, he didn't pay attention to how I changed my defense and lost. The third time, my defense was completely different and he still lost. I knew it was the same person since I remembered his Young Azura.
3DS FC: 0061-2891-9268, Switch FC: SW-8411-5584-0133
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 5118246625 IGN: Chebria
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXII
  • Post New Message