• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXII

User Info: YukiWTG

YukiWTG
4 days ago#201
Wow. I reworked my defense last weekend (it's probably still not considered good, but miles better than what I had before), and I actually managed to start into this season pretty well so far - a defense win with 5 kills, followed up by a loss with 2 kills, and another defense with 5 kills (unfortunately that second win was an hour too early, lift loss control was still active). I expect to get more losses during the week (and will probably be knocked into the lowest bracket for defense rewards again), especially because I'm not doing anything fancy like rally traps or stuff like that, but... it's nice to see some wins again after multiple months without. Just a shame that it happens during an Astra season, though.
FEH ID: 2360453622, IGN: Erin
Usually leading with +10 Arvis.

User Info: Kaze_no_Ou

Kaze_no_Ou
4 days ago#202
YukiWTG posted...
Wow. I reworked my defense last weekend (it's probably still not considered good, but miles better than what I had before), and I actually managed to start into this season pretty well so far - a defense win with 5 kills, followed up by a loss with 2 kills, and another defense with 5 kills (unfortunately that second win was an hour too early, lift loss control was still active). I expect to get more losses during the week (and will probably be knocked into the lowest bracket for defense rewards again), especially because I'm not doing anything fancy like rally traps or stuff like that, but... it's nice to see some wins again after multiple months without. Just a shame that it happens during an Astra season, though.
tier?
https://i.imgur.com/5jrYZi8m.jpg
forgot about lolizura's book of shadows effect, failed to double, lost a unit, and used a ladder

good start to the season
Beautiful word, beautiful world
https://i.imgur.com/OVY6h1e.mp4

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
4 days ago#204
I forgot to set a bonus structure and ate -15 at the start
then 5 kill defense. because of course
now a 3 kill defense. so -0, I'll take it
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: YukiWTG

YukiWTG
4 days ago#205
Kaze_no_Ou posted...
tier?

20, I've been stuck there for around half a year maybe? Managed to get another loss with 4 kills since then, so I still didn't lose a single point this season so far. So decided, why the hell not? And gave my team Astra blessings after all. I'd prefer to do it in Light season because of Eir's healing, but might as well try if the start goes that well even if it means I missed out on 60 points on the first day (Legendary Azura will stay in the offense team, so I won't go higher than 130 on offense).
FEH ID: 2360453622, IGN: Erin
Usually leading with +10 Arvis.

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
3 days ago#206
I'm having way more fun managing my defense team (and watching the successes pile up) than playing offensively, I've practically lost all interest in managing and using my offense teams.
6* when?

User Info: _venport_

_venport_
3 days ago#207
This week has seen an unusual amount of defensive wins, for me. Four for four, so far, with none of them being complete wipes. First one, I only took out the attacking Cecilia. Then, their Eir stepped in the lightning trap, and the entire attacking team was clustered around it. They promptly surrendered.

Second? Flying Lyn immediately steps on the lightning trap. Everyone then proceeds to die against Veronica debuffs, starting with their Veronica. Sure, the Duma twins got taken out by their Lyn and Micaiah, but Hector never stood a chance against Micaiah, and Alm cleaned up their Micaiah and Lyn. Azura was the only one left, and promptly surrendered.

Third? Time out. Their Lilina and my less mobile Duma were the only ones still standing at the end. Alm tanked a hit from Lilina like a total badass, too.

Fourth? Ophelia thought she was safe on the back line. After giving Roy a whack with her staff, Veronica quickly disabused her of that notion, and Micaiah came in to finish Roy off. They surrendered immediately after.

All of this, except for one, happened with my units at a two level fort disadvantage. The other one, they were at a one level fort disadvantage.
"DUDE! FACE! Why aren't you dead?"--Pete Abrams' Bun-Bun

DreadKaiser
3 days ago#208
oh boy
full loss on defense (after a 2 kill success that didn't count of course)

and found my first Legendary Julia on Offense........didn't think I'd actually see her in AR defense since 90% of players at my rank have Ophelia to cover the blue nuke option, and "Clearly" there is no dragon that can survive her.

still easy win though, they made their only dancer snipable so popped Reyson with Aversa then let them come to me.
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
3 days ago#209
I'm rank 1600 right now but that's only because I pulled Duma and Naga and I'm gonna drop really fast because I haven't been getting all the aether pots and I suck at this game oh gods I'm terrible

Galeforce Oscar was able to kill Duma with the Naga boost but that might've just been a crappy Duma (there are actually people out there in T21 who don't have him at +10), he probably won't be able to do that in most situations but in this case it was the perfect setup for a Galeforce sweep
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677
Switch: https://i.imgtc.ws/q82EzDw.jpg

DreadKaiser
3 days ago#210
why have I not /ignored RobX sooner....
and lets block him too so he can't even see this topic anymore, save everyone else from his whining
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!
(edited 3 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXII
  • Post New Message