• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXII

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
1 week ago#191
@SuperPokeGal123 posted...
Oresama posted...
Ending the season with a ratio of 8 victories and 5 losses. Not too shabby, definitely need some fine-tuning but I'm getting there. Hopefully I'll soon get Ishtar for that sweet Ground Orders.

Ishtar has Air Orders, not Ground Orders.

Oooooooh my god .... I'm so disappointed :'(

It's not even the first time I mistake the two skills. I still want her but I'll have to rethink my next Dark team completely.
6* when?

User Info: bubberducky

bubberducky
1 week ago#192
Feeling good about getting double aether pots while using double stamina vs feeling like trash when you lose a unit and lose double the lift. I have mixed feelings about this new double stamina option.
This is a test. I've accepted this test to stand victorious against my past. A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self.
FEH ID: 9980866357

User Info: Kaze_no_Ou

Kaze_no_Ou
1 week ago#193
bubberducky posted...
Feeling good about getting double aether pots while using double stamina vs feeling like trash when you lose a unit and lose double the lift. I have mixed feelings about this new double stamina option.
you ran out of ladders two hours into the week...
https://i.imgur.com/5jrYZi8m.jpg

User Info: bubberducky

bubberducky
1 week ago#194
Kaze_no_Ou posted...
bubberducky posted...
you ran out of ladders two hours into the week...

Who said that? I don't use ladders for matches with only one casualty.
This is a test. I've accepted this test to stand victorious against my past. A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self.
FEH ID: 9980866357
@Oresama Pray for a Brave Micaiah pity break? She will get rerun again at some point and green is supposed to give you a higher chance of a focus unit. That will be your best chance for Ground Orders.

As for me, I got -80ed by a whale with fort advantage. I couldn't help but laugh at my stupidity of using the wrong bonus school, but then proceeded to -80 him back. Oh well... Astra is my chill season, so it's fine.
3DS FC: 0061-2891-9268, Switch FC: SW-8411-5584-0133
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 5118246625 IGN: Chebria

Oresama
1 week ago#196
@SuperPokeGal123 posted...
@Oresama Pray for a Brave Micaiah pity break? She will get rerun again at some point and green is supposed to give you a higher chance of a focus unit. That will be your best chance for Ground Orders.

As for me, I got -80ed by a whale with fort advantage. I couldn't help but laugh at my stupidity of using the wrong bonus school, but then proceeded to -80 him back. Oh well... Astra is my chill season, so it's fine.

I'm kinda glad she doesn't have Ground Orders now because I've just been pity broken by Leanne >< Seems like I'll never get any Ishtar...

And yeah hopefully I'll get a spare B!Micaiah one day.
6* when?

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
1 week ago#197
Not a bad way to start the season.

https://i.imgtc.ws/MqQyA47.jpg

Should have grabbed a screenshot with full Lazura buffs instead of that measly +6 ATK and +4 SPD.
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ

User Info: QuiteQuarky

QuiteQuarky
1 week ago#198
@DoubleDragon
oooooooo! she's beautiful! how long has she been running fb4? and you run recip aid on her, right? aaaand last question, what's your strat against a full rng 2 team with only a lvl 1 bolt trap for external damage?
We're all just quark soup.

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
1 week ago#199
QuiteQuarky posted...
DoubleDragon
oooooooo! she's beautiful! how long has she been running fb4? and you run recip aid on her, right? aaaand last question, what's your strat against a full rng 2 team with only a lvl 1 bolt trap for external damage?

I pulled Mareeta on her banner because I had a feeling we would be getting FB3 on a free unit (similar to DD4 and P!Leo) as well as the brazen ATK/SPD seal. I gave Hana FB4 and NFU as soon as I got 5* S!Ylgr.

Yep, she's got reciprocal aid so I just need B!Ninian to take 10 damage and Hana can swap into WoM/Brazen/Despacito range. Two Dumas requires zero setup.

I've used Hana + 3 dancers in the last 79/80 Astra matches (5 seasons) and only lost 2 units.
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ
(edited 1 week ago)

Oresama
1 week ago#200
I wish we could have more team slots, 5 is not enough.
6* when?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXII
  • Post New Message